Final Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhinDude88 said:
Some of you guys need to stop acting like a little kid and act more mature.

yeah i know. im in a mood to talk smack.

Mod Note: Our smack forum is the Depths of the Sea. Shoulda gone and let off steam there. It's not going to fly here in the main.

P4E

MelbournePhin said:
what are you basing your judgement off of? i know we have a lot of holes on our team and i know good players from role players. once again, can u explain your reasoning to me? what does poole and howard have to do with a safety? what makes you think poole or howard wil start over madiisn? explain mr. gm wannabe

Assuming we will trade Pat, which his mock does, we will need a corner to start on the other side of Madison wont we? Taking a safety in the 2nd round doesnt seem to be a bad move to anyone but you.

:rolleyes:
MelbournePhin said:
so ig uess mel kiper "picks whoe he likes" in his mocks?
this explains why you wont consider mcpherson.

Yes he does!!!! And yes AW is a proven QB who broke freaking records in one of the toughest divisions in the NCAA while McPherson was playing a bunch of rejects in the AFL. I SURE LIKE AW BETTER!!!!

Joey 22 said:
Who said they where starting over Madison???? Unless you dont want to play 2 CBs one of them has to start, and do the safety plays coverage? How do you think Bellichick could play Earthwind Moreland, Randall Gay and Asante Samuel at CB? His safeties where covering theyre backs!!!!!

this is gettiing silly. just be sure to tell saban which safety you like in round 2.

Joey 22 said:
:rolleyes:

Yes he does!!!! And yes AW is a proven QB who broke freaking records in one of the toughest divisions in the NCAA while McPherson was playing a bunch of rejects in the AFL. I SURE LIKE AW BETTER!!!!

you are not thinking of potential with mcpherson. but reading your take on him (his past wah wah wah), i can tell you are a narrowminded individual.

MelbournePhin said:
this is gettiing silly. just be sure to tell saban which safety you like in round 2.

Quitter. I was just getting fired up. I like proving people like you wrong.

MelbournePhin said:
you are not thinking of potential with mcpherson. but reading your take on him (his past wah wah wah), i can tell you are a narrowminded individual.

Im not and I dont give crap about his past, that is not what concerns me at all, its simply his play on the field, he is nothing but an athlete, not a finished product by any means. I like AW more like a QB, not as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom