Final Pieces next year to a championship caliber team..? Draft and Free Agency. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Pieces next year to a championship caliber team..? Draft and Free Agency.

How about we just get through preseason healthy and HOPEFULLY 5 lineman who took their spots by their play.

My lord. The current rookies haven't even put on a Phin helmet yet and you people are already talking about next year.
Aw come on man, it's all being done in fun. That's what's good about feeling good about your front office.

Next years 1st round picks

WR Devonta Smith Alabama (Beast)
TE Kyle Pitts Florida (Beast)

Nether one can be covered with a single Defensive back. TUA gets his two weapons for a championship.
Second Round Best OT and FS or Whatever.

Next years 1st round picks

WR Devonta Smith Alabama (Beast)
TE Kyle Pitts Florida (Beast)

Nether one can be covered with a single Defensive back. TUA gets his two weapons for a championship.
Second Round Best OT and FS or Whatever.
Make one of the second round picks a RB.

Aw come on man, it's all being done in fun. That's what's good about feeling good about your front office.

Yes. But with many here mocking this draft, what baseline is there to start from?

Let's get out of PS before we continue to drive wedges.

I think you're dreaming brother. But, I hope you're right.

Chris Grier Brian Flores and this entire draft class have a 4 year window to go on a deep playoff run. That's the reality of the situation. I think this draft was an incredible start to Super Bowl aspirations.

No way to really be for certain until after we find out if our pickups from free agency and the draft work out for us. If they do, then I see S, RB, and TE being our most pressing needs. Maybe another IOL and DE/OLB as a secondary need.

Give me Sewell please! If we could walk away with Sewell and Creed Humphry next year, our line would be set for the foreseeable future. All would be on their rookie contracts too (sans Flowers). We could then invest some cap in Chris Jones who is a perfect fit for us during free agency.

I can dream right?
Oh my!
Jackson, Flowers, Humphrey, Hunt, Sewell
That right side of Hunt and Sewell would demolish people. Get Jackson stronger and coach him up, this line could turn into the best in football.

Nobody seems to be considering the evidence at hand regarding our decision makers: 1)heavy Patriots/Belichick influence 2) this draft.

So although a WR or RB may be a sexy pick, the chances are relatively low that that's what we do. If it's offense and we don't have a superstar WR (Chase/Devonte Smith etc) drop to us, they will probably continue building the OL. I don't see these guys using a 1st round pick on a RB. As OL improves the running and passing game.

The bigger need (and bigger Belichick priority) would be to strengthen the pass rush as much as possible. That is what I expect them to prioritise over everything else.

Of course, my fingers are crossed that Deshaun Watts misses the season for some reason and we end up with the top pick in rounds 1+2.

Back
Top Bottom