Final Playoff Picture will look like this: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Playoff Picture will look like this:

Hate to be harbinger of bad news...

...but looking at Green Bay's schedule they don't look like a team that should go in favourite against a fellow contender. Their wins this season include only 2 against teams with serious playoff aspirations (and one of them is the Vikes to whom they have also lost). Seahawks, that's it.

Eagles, Rams and Chiefs all beat the PAK. My father-in-law is a PAK fan so I've watched a few of their games with him. This is nolonger a powerhouse. Lambeau is not the same thing as a twelfth man unless you already have a strong team.

Denver lost it's road games against contenders earlier in the season, when they lost Plummer to injury, but he seems in good form now. Portis, listed as questionable this week should be back for this one at the latest.

Even if we beat BUF on Sunday, and I pencilled this in as a loss at the start of the season and see no real reason to change my prediction now, We'll have no great reason for optimism for the following Sunday.

Come on guys....lets face it.....we suck....no more wins this season....the players on the team don't even give a **** anymore....why should we....i hope we lose the rest of our games....not only that but by a combined score of 123 to 3....let them get emabarrassed....let the whole organization get embarrassed.....it can only help us next year....we're done, even if we squeak into the playoffs we'll get blown out by a team that is actually good....look at it this way....if we lose out:

1-heads WILL roll....lot of firings and cuts
2-higher draft pick
3-weaker strength of schedule next year

this is all we have to look forward to now guys....WAKE UP!

It's possible, then again, so is my getting up right now and growing a third arm out of my butt to scratch my back all the time (ooooh, that would be nice! :lol: ) I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying it would take a friggin miracle.

One other thing to consider here: if the 'Fins do magically make the playoffs and even wind up beating Indy, then what? Do Wayne keep Wannstedt? Would he deserve to be kept around should he make it to the second round of the playoffs? It's a tough question to answer no matter what side of the fence you sit on.

Whilst Wayne may be tempted...

...word was that the AFC championship game was the minimum. Let's face it, if we won on the road in Indi and Kansas to get to the championship game in Boston, we might start believeing again too. Faith can be defined as assured expectation. We're a long way from faith at this time given what our beloved franchise has shown us so far.

Back
Top Bottom