Final Results | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Results

Two starters is pretty much what teams hope for from a draft. I think Miami got three when you factor in Rosen.

Wilkins has a chance to be in the Tunsil, M. Fitzpatrick, X. Howard category as one of the team's best players.

Plus, getting that #2 from New Orleans sets up next year's draft to be pretty awesome.

I just edited your list since it was pretty well organized. The bold orange is my assessment, the rest are where I agree with your original assessment. I see 2 starters, with the big question mark being how Josh Rosen does. IMHO, rounds 5 through 7 did not produce any starters on offense or defense, with the FB being situational and van Ginkel being mostly a special teamer, Prince a project, and Gaskin fighting for a roster spot. Different point of view. Frankly, I hope yours turns out to be right.

No complaints... you could be right.

I'm not one of those who swears his stuff is 100%. Heck no... I have a wife.

NFLN masturbating over Pats draft as per usual, what gets me is that no one mocked that wideout in the first round anywhere, yet somehow he's a can't miss prospect. They got great value in Chase Winovic, I hated that pick from our perspective, but to me outside of that pick it's meh.

When I saw the highlights of him and imagined him on the Pats it scared the crap out of me. The guy looks slow for a receiver but he has the YAC moxie of Jarvis Landry. Tom Brady will be able to throw 5 yard passes to him and have him turn them into 20 yard gains pretty regularly. I'm not sure in terms of draft value it was great but the Pats tend to find guys they know how to use and watching him it seems like the Pats got a fit so I wouldn't knock it.

I was happy that the QB they got was Stidham. I was worried they would take somebody good but who had some physical faults. I've always seen Stidham hyped up to be way better than he ended up playing. Maybe the Pats end up molding him but the Pays have probably spent more mid round picks on QB's than any other team and the only real good one was Jimmy G among some busts.

I think Prince starts at right tackle if they motivate him... he has the tools
If Prince starts at RT (because he is good, not because he is better than what else we have) it make the draft great.

The thing I like most about Prince is that he was a captain at OSU.

Seems like the fact that it was a deep class and he is a RT only prospect pushed him down in value.

Two starters is pretty much what teams hope for from a draft. I think Miami got three when you factor in Rosen.

Wilkins has a chance to be in the Tunsil, M. Fitzpatrick, X. Howard category as one of the team's best players.

Plus, getting that #2 from New Orleans sets up next year's draft to be pretty awesome.

I think there’s a good chance they got 4.... 2 O-lineman, which I was doubting after the Rosen trade....factor in getting a 2nd in 2020 and we did ok.

I think there’s a good chance they got 4.... 2 O-lineman, which I was doubting after the Rosen trade....factor in getting a 2nd in 2020 and we did ok.
Prince has a lot of talent to mold. He's a work in progress as a pass blocker, but he is set to go in run blocking. I could see Miami moving him inside to guard. Initially, I think he provides depth, but we should see some good competition on the offensive line.

Prince has a lit of talent to mold. He's a work in progress as a pass blocker, but he is set to go in run blocking. I could see Miami moving him inside to guard. Initially, I think he provides but we should see some good competition on the offensive line.

Hopefully they work with him and can get him ready!

The cupboard is bare at right tackle. I give him a 50/50 to start.

Hopefully they work with him and can get him ready!
I think that's where we could see a big difference -- the coaching on the offensive line. I think Davis ends up at RT with maybe Reed at RG, but that will be a fun competition to watch throughout the summer. I could see Asiata also getting a chance with the new coaching staff. It definitely looks like Grier/Flores want physical offensive lineman who can open up holes in the running game. I love that.

I’m sure we’ll be signing a fair few veterans when the roster cuts are made before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom