FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

Bills 92 - Dolphins 93...in a bit of a shootout
Its good to dream about the marino bledsoe era. Those contests were score in the 40s....win by 1 or 2 points could go either way. I miss those days. It would be a dream come true if the dolphins become a powerhouse and go at it against the bills for the next 10 years or so. Anybodys game.

Screw it, I got the Dolphins winning. We're at home... got a much-needed win last week.. The Bills are down to a few starters on Defense....

Fins 23
Bills 16

I love how everybody is now saying Tua had a good game because the Ravens let Hill run through their defense. Do they not realize even without those two long plays Tua threw for a career high 360 yards and 4 tds? I believe it was Damian Woody who said the Bills are going to take away those deep passes "and now we're going to see if Tua can stay patient." So now Tua has gone from being unable to throw deep and only throws short passes to someone that we're questioning his patience if a team takes away the deep passes.
Lol- good post- I can’t stand listening to him, he’s a joke for an analyst

I love how everybody is now saying Tua had a good game because the Ravens let Hill run through their defense. Do they not realize even without those two long plays Tua threw for a career high 360 yards and 4 tds? I believe it was Damian Woody who said the Bills are going to take away those deep passes "and now we're going to see if Tua can stay patient." So now Tua has gone from being unable to throw deep and only throws short passes to someone that we're questioning his patience if a team takes away the deep passes.
That's when you can be 100% confident the moron doesn't watch the plays/games.

Bills 34 Miami 23
I want Miami to win this so bad but I just don’t see our defense slowing them down. Without Byron Jones, X not 100%, and the lack of pass rush they have shown, Buffalo is going to be hard to stop. :ponder:

27 - 23 ‘Fins 🐬🐬🐬

Our Line is Gelling, Mostert Pounds It, Phillips and Ingram Wreak Havoc…and Business as Usual for
#1, #10, and #17!!! 😬🏉

This game is going to go one of two ways:

Blow out win for Buffalo or it will tight as ****. Therefor I have no idea what to predict...........
I don't expect Buffalo to blow us out as they have in the past, the reason that happened during the Flores years was our offense was inept. McD has shown that a dynamic offense can be achieved and we've brought the players to do it. I expect a close game win or lose, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up blowing them out. Call me crazy but that's how I feel, hope the Dolphins don't disappoint me.

Miami 33-17 Buffalo

The Bills have yet to play from behind, been forced to start a drive inside their own 10, or even see a 3rd and 10 yet this season. Facing a little adversity this week against a quality opponent will cause just the right amount of miscalculations to see Miami pull away and not look back. That's my prediction. But it is littered with optimism. LOL

Bills 34 Miami 23
I want Miami to win this so bad but I just don’t see our defense slowing them down. Without Byron Jones, X not 100%, and the lack of pass rush they have shown, Buffalo is going to be hard to stop. :ponder:
They're missing 3 of 4 starter (possibly 4 of 4) in their secondary and 2 of 4 starters on their defensive line. If we can't outscore them now.. it's never going to happen while they have Allen.

Back
Top Bottom