FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

How about a 35-0 payback?

That would be delicious.

Where the mods at? This is exactly what I’m talking about. We can’t say certain things but GIFS like this are acceptable.

Sad
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Move on back to Reddit.

The Jills are a great team with a lot of angst from KC beating them last year.
Miami is on fire and McDaniel aint no Flores.
Fins-38
Jills-31
I feel the highest probability is a close game with medium to high scores and a tossup as to which side wins
I feel the second highest probability is a Dolphins win with a difference of 10 or more points.
I feel the third highest probability is a Buffalo win with a difference of 10 or more points.

I look at the two team's winning trajectories from the second half of last year thru this season.

I see the Dolphins as having a rising trajectory of winning with a big recent uptick, while the Bills also have a winning trajectory, but one that is rising more slowly.

Time to watch the game and see what there is to see!

Our o-line costs us in this game.

BILLS: 36

FINZ: 23

Two rookie CBs on the outside, two backup safeties, two best pass rushing DT out. At home. Buffalo on a short week.

If they can’t beat Buffalo now…

Two rookie CBs on the outside, two backup safeties, two best pass rushing DT out. At home. Buffalo on a short week.

If they can’t beat Buffalo now…
How is any of that gonna help Eichenberg and Little block worth a damn? I'm worried for Tua's health.

I'm sure its been said far better than I could, but as much as I'd like lots of long, slow drives to keep Allen off the field, I think its going to have to be some big chunk plays to win this one. A proper shoot-out.
38-35 Fins.

I don't think we're in their league just yet. Tua should have another good game with all the injuries that the Bills D has. But, if our pass rush is as poor as it was against Balt, Allen is going to go off.

Bills - 38
Dolphins - 27
If the oline improves, I think we have more talent then them now. When healthy at least.

Back
Top Bottom