FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

Two drastically different teams this year. I think many are underestimating Buffalo's defense and I think our running backs might surprise them since they'll be too focused on the pass (our RBs are also pretty quick).

Prediction: It will be a tale of two halves. Miami frustrates Buffalo with a ball control attack in the first half keeping it close. We abandon the run game early in the second half, and it becomes a shootout. Final score 37-26 Buffalo but we'll expose some flaws and give them something to worry about for the rematch. Game will be closer than the score reflects but one or two mistakes will make the difference. Buffalo might want to bring a change of underwear just in case.

I think we will need a better running game in order to win than we have seen in the previous two games. It does appear we are starting to develop one. With an improved running game, the entire offensive output will get even better, and we will win.

My prediction for this scenario is: a 42-31 Dolphins win.
Without an improved running game, I predict: a 35-27 Bills win.

I'm an unabashed homer, but the Bills have established a great team over the last 5 years, and I do not see them dissolving in the heat on game day.

This is shaping up to be the best game of the year, and we are certainly going to be competitive and possibly show ourselves to be unbeatable.

If we win this game, I really do not see any team in our conference we won't beat.
Keep in mind, this is VERY early in the "new coach, new system, new personnel" thing. They're not supposed to look good for another 6 weeks. I feel like this mostly applies to the line and targets making decisions based on coverage shifts. But it seems like we're ahead of schedule a little.

McDaniel will call an even more unpredictable game and our Pass Rush shows up.

Phins - 28
Bills- 21

I think buffalo have a lot of drives break down in the redzone and have to settle for fgs . We on the other hand make the most of all our chances.

Bills can't stop Hill, and with waddle opposite they'll be picked apart.

I said before the season Tua would be considered a top 10 QB by midseason and top 5 by years end but I think it's sooner. I think in this one he completely outplays the golden boy and people will start seeing who the best qb in the division is.

Bills 23 - Dolphins 38

I totally agree with you... the Bills have a hard time covering Hill and its mostly on his short routes. Add Waddle to the mix and thats double trouble. Tua has never had the comfort of weapons at his disposal and we all got a glimpse of him distrubuting to them. For some reason though, i feel we well somehow get a groove running the ball. Anyways, McD and the boys will be ready for the Bills.

The only thing i disagree with you though, is the final score. The Fins win 48-41. Shootout

Bills 27 Dolphins 14.

Why? Simply because, that's the dimwitted prediction I made in the Ravens thread. And I for sure am not going to be the one to jinx Miami. So, same prediction this week.

Superstitious? Me? Never!

I'm going in expecting a loss and just hoping the phins of old don't show up and we get embarrassed coming off such an emotional high.
Our D was so lackluster for most of last week and the Bills are probably the cleanest O in the league.
Last week provides some hope of what could be, but it was one week ago all I go into this hoping for is us being competitive. I will be quite happy with a great showing. Progress would be awesome.

Our only chance is long sustained drives keeping Allen on the sidelines.

Tua comes back to Earth and throws for 195 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT, but the Defense comes back strong with 2 scores off of turnovers.

Miami 27
Buffalo 21

Miami 29 Buffalo 20, I feel that the phins can control the football, 3 and out are a thing of the past because the offense will be proficient enough to keep Allen on the bench.

Keep in mind, this is VERY early in the "new coach, new system, new personnel" thing. They're not supposed to look good for another 6 weeks. I feel like this mostly applies to the line and targets making decisions based on coverage shifts. But it seems like we're ahead of schedule a little.

I was starting to think like that, then I realized we are on schedule, not ahead of it.
I am starting now to see the schedule is going to have us much further ahead in six weeks than we ever dreamt possible.

Yes, we need to see what happens with our team's performance over the next 4 games, but my expectations have just grown exponentially.

I am only now beginning to realize the "depth" of what Mike McDaniel has achieved with this current team in putting players in positions to achieve and then giving them the tools to do that via the personal put on the field and all that supported by the ensuing play calling.

This is a level of game management that I've never heard of, or experienced.

It's fun watching the "media" deal with the "hot potato" that the Dolphins now represents. They can't ignore it but don't want to be in a position that supports the last two weeks performances for fear of our not holding up.

Afraid of our not holding up?

Those buffoons are about to be drowned with this team's performance and high lights for the rest of the year - LOL

I guess I was not as optimistic of a homer as I was giving myself credit for.
Yes, it was fun saying this was going to be our team's second perfect season, but that was more hope than anything else. Not now!

I guess Mike McDaniel read some of my posts and took them seriously - LOL

I was starting to think like that, then I realized we are on schedule, not ahead of it.
I am starting now to see the schedule is going to have us much further ahead in six weeks than we ever dreamt possible.

Yes, we need to see what happens with our team's performance over the next 4 games, but my expectations have just grown exponentially.

I am only now beginning to realize the "depth" of what Mike McDaniel has achieved with this current team in putting players in positions to achieve and then giving them the tools to do that via the personal put on the field and all that supported by the ensuing play calling.

This is a level of game management that I've never heard of, or experienced.

It's fun watching the "media" deal with the "hot potato" that the Dolphins now represents. They can't ignore it but don't want to be in a position that supports the last two weeks performances for fear of our not holding up.

Afraid of our not holding up?

Those buffoons are about to be drowned with this team's performance and high lights for the rest of the year - LOL

I guess I was not as optimistic of a homer as I was giving myself credit for.
Yes, it was fun saying this was going to be our team's second perfect season, but that was more hope than anything else. Not now!

I guess Mike McDaniel read some of my posts and took them seriously - LOL
We’ere ahead of the schedule that common expectations purport…may be on McD’s schedule though, sure.

Back
Top Bottom