FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

I love how everybody is now saying Tua had a good game because the Ravens let Hill run through their defense. Do they not realize even without those two long plays Tua threw for a career high 360 yards and 4 tds? I believe it was Damian Woody who said the Bills are going to take away those deep passes "and now we're going to see if Tua can stay patient." So now Tua has gone from being unable to throw deep and only throws short passes to someone that we're questioning his patience if a team takes away the deep passes.

Everyone is predicting a high scoring game and the public is pounding the over.
I think both defenses show up and its a 24-20 game.
The Fins defense has to be embarrassed by their putiful performance last and play better giving up only 24 this week.
There's a new wrinkle for Boyer to have to tend with...RPO and short, quick passes...they're truly multiple and lethal. We're going to need some big turnover plays from our guys.

MIA 37
BuF 24

There's a safety in there.

Dm me about just using prizes for this thread and killing the other with fire, don't wanna highjack. no point in doing it twice

The Jills are a great team with a lot of angst from KC beating them last year.
Miami is on fire and McDaniel aint no Flores.
Fins-38
Jills-31

Bill's are playing the best football in the NFL right now ( God I hate saying that) we're not there yet. This will be a test for us to see where we are at and what we need to do to get to that point. Can we beat them? Sure we can! But chances are they win that game. And you know what? That's ok, Coach McD will use this as a learning tool. We now have a coaching staff that will show our players what they need 5o do to get to the next level, unlike our previous coach, who would just blame some people for the loss, and take it out on them.
i would rather say the bills than the patriots

Mike Getsexy will have 2 more end zone TD's using every inch of his 41" vertical almost knocking himself out on cross bars again. Dolphins will be 3-0 after this game. Score prediction is meaningless but the W will not be.

Hope it is like crazy hot this Sunday and we can run against them.
So far, both games that we have had, Tyreek Hill has been gasping for air and cramping up. If we have any chance to beat the Bills, Hill and Waddle need to be in the game at all times. Highly unlikely though, I hope I am wrong.

I agree. I want to see this game (granted it is early in the season) so the standard moniker on MIA of you get up on them early and punch them in the mouth they pack it up.

That is how it has been with your last 3 coaches. Baltimore showed maybe they won’t fold like in the past. Real test for that will come later in the season but the Baltimore game was a good start. Pats MIA teams would have been sleepwalking the rest of the game just waiting to get on the bus.
I agree 100% on your entire post. Hopefully last week has changed the mindset of the Dolphins. Hoping for an exciting game with no major injuries (either team) and no punches thrown.

So far, both games that we have had, Tyreek Hill has been gasping for air and cramping up. If we have any chance to beat the Bills, Hill and Waddle need to be in the game at all times. Highly unlikely though, I hope I am wrong.

Tyreek Hill has always taken breaks in games. His muscles can not keep up with his body for 60 minutes.

Dude isn't human.

Bills 28- Fins - 24 - and hope I'm wrong - honestly I want to see that they can hang....if a few of their guys on D stay out that could change a ton and make this more of an opportunity for a W

After last week I feel a lot more confident in our team against the upper echelon in the NFL.

That being said, they still have something to prove. I expect a high scoring close game with Miami pulling away in the 4th. But this may very well be a loss. Like in the Ravens game, I just hope it's competitive.

Miami 38
Buffalo 31

Back
Top Bottom