FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

It’s going to be very interesting to see what kinda energy Mia brings. Are they going to be beyond hyped and ready to kick Bills tail or are they coming out like the abuse kids for the pass few season by this teams.

It’s going to be very interesting to see what kinda energy Mia brings. Are they going to be beyond hyped and ready to kick Bills tail or are they coming out like the abuse kids for the pass few season by this teams.
They need to come out hyped, looking for heads, and thrashing mofos left and right...period.

I agree. I want to see this game (granted it is early in the season) so the standard moniker on MIA of you get up on them early and punch them in the mouth they pack it up.

That is how it has been with your last 3 coaches. Baltimore showed maybe they won’t fold like in the past. Real test for that will come later in the season but the Baltimore game was a good start. Pats MIA teams would have been sleepwalking the rest of the game just waiting to get on the bus.

I agree. I want to see this game (granted it is early in the season) so the standard moniker on MIA of you get up on them early and punch them in the mouth they pack it up.

That is how it has been with your last 3 coaches. Baltimore showed maybe they won’t fold like in the past. Real test for that will come later in the season but the Baltimore game was a good start. Pats MIA teams would have been sleepwalking the rest of the game just waiting to get on the bus.
Sad, but true.

The 2-0 start has been awesome and every thing we see indicates this is not the same old dolphins...that said, i need to see it against buffalo. I am so hyped for this game but at the same time so anxious knowing anything but a win and a good game from Tua will lead to criticism...the team is so likeable i just really hope we keep it going..

Head says 31-20 buffalo
Heart says 28-24 fins

I never listen to my head.

Fins up fellas.

I think Buffalo will try to pile it on to make a point to all concerned. As such I'm hopeful that will result in several decisive turnovers - but wouldn't bet the farm on it!

Given the above, doing my best to intone my most optimistic self, Fins 38-35.

Agreed we will learn about the d this week.

Psyched to see it on both sides of the ball

I was starting to think like that, then I realized we are on schedule, not ahead of it.
I am starting now to see the schedule is going to have us much further ahead in six weeks than we ever dreamt possible.

Yes, we need to see what happens with our team's performance over the next 4 games, but my expectations have just grown exponentially.

I am only now beginning to realize the "depth" of what Mike McDaniel has achieved with this current team in putting players in positions to achieve and then giving them the tools to do that via the personal put on the field and all that supported by the ensuing play calling.

This is a level of game management that I've never heard of, or experienced.

It's fun watching the "media" deal with the "hot potato" that the Dolphins now represents. They can't ignore it but don't want to be in a position that supports the last two weeks performances for fear of our not holding up.

Afraid of our not holding up?

Those buffoons are about to be drowned with this team's performance and high lights for the rest of the year - LOL

I guess I was not as optimistic of a homer as I was giving myself credit for.
Yes, it was fun saying this was going to be our team's second perfect season, but that was more hope than anything else. Not now!

I guess Mike McDaniel read some of my posts and took them seriously - LOL
Swag post

Everyone is predicting a high scoring game and the public is pounding the over.
I think both defenses show up and its a 24-20 game.
The Fins defense has to be embarrassed by their putiful performance last and play better giving up only 24 this week.

Back
Top Bottom