Final Score: Bills v Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

I think we will be 4-12 through some combo of of these teams. You guys could still get to the playoffs but thanks to us trading Minkah to Pitt that’s hurting you.

I am anticipating another collapse. McConservative just was outcoached by the worst staff in the league. His "Process" Crap is getting stale and people seing through it.

I am anticipating another collapse. McConservative just was outcoached by the worst staff in the league. His "Process" Crap is getting stale and people seing through it.
Interesting... Is he not able to adapt? Do you think he should be fired if he misses the playoffs? Would you keep Beane?

Interesting... Is he not able to adapt? Do you think he should be fired if he misses the playoffs? Would you keep Beane?

I would Fire McD if there is a collapse (I dont think Terry and Kim will). I would keep Beane though, Beane didnt pick McD, was hired after McD. McD doesnt report to Beane so essentially they are Peers.

QBs McD passed on (Mahomes, Watson, Rosen and Jackson)
QBs Beane passed on so Far (Jackson, Rosen)

I personally do not combined these two like alot of Bills fans do So I would think Beane does outlast McD (if he gets fired)

If the Fins want to win. Here is the model.

Run between the OGs
Screen Passes
Attack Levi Wallace

Defense go Cover 1 and stay out of Zone.

Blitz from the right (forces Allen to flush Left) Dont let him Flush Right he makes amazing throws moving right

@BillsFanInPeace

Okay I need to know something. Because I don't follow your team too closely. Who will be leaving in FA and do you think their are any pieces there? I like Singletary. Gore is propbably gone right? I don't like Josh Allen sorry. He makes too many mistakes, his reads are slow, but, he makes it up with his legs. One thing you guys have a good defense. But, I have to ask you because if you guys swoon who is going to take over? Just asking and I am not here to say it will okay. Like you come in peace I do too okay. Thanks Pasquale.

The Fins are a gritty and well coached team but I think this will be the first real test for Flo in the sense its the first team he will have faced twice as a HC. So what does he bring to make adjustments from the first game?

We did sack Allen twice but he is a great athlete and will gash you with his legs, he had an okay game and our DB's are playing better and with more confidence now. Though the Bills did run for 5.1YPC so look for them to try and beat us on the ground. Though we did hold the colts to 3.8YPC but with Hoyer did the Fins just stack in and say this wont be the way we lose? I think if you took Mack's two biggest runs away he had like 30 yards so have to keep big runs down.

All that said first game was close this game will be close so i will saaaaayyyy....24-17 Bills I like the improvement and I'm sure some guys will play great this week giving the Fins greater hope, plus Flo has never faced a team twice and while i assume he knows how to prep for games its different as a HC. So slight advantage for the Bills.

Run between the OGs
Screen Passes
Attack Levi Wallace

Blitz from the right (forces Allen to flush Left) Dont let him Flush Right he makes amazing throws moving right

Ran alot of that vs the colts feel like it allowed us to slow that running game down even though that O line is pretty good. Good call out I would imagine it gets looks this weekend as well.

@BillsFanInPeace

Okay I need to know something. Because I don't follow your team too closely. Who will be leaving in FA and do you think their are any pieces there? I like Singletary. Gore is propbably gone right? I don't like Josh Allen sorry. He makes too many mistakes, his reads are slow, but, he makes it up with his legs. One thing you guys have a good defense. But, I have to ask you because if you guys swoon who is going to take over? Just asking and I am not here to say it will okay. Like you come in peace I do too okay. Thanks Pasquale.

Sure some UFAs
Jordan Phillips - I think he gets re-signed in Buffalo. He is like leading the league in Sacks from the DT Spot. - Making himself alot of money this year. People in Buffalo are saying must re-sign and willing to cut Skates Lotulelei and give Phillips Stars Contract
Spencer Long - Has a club option I think they like his versatility so they will likely keep him.
Lorenzo Alexander - Will either retire (think he will) but only said he will play next year if for the Bills
Kevin Johnson - Likely will be gone, Bills have a tendency to let their NO2 CB walk and Levi Wallace seems to have this spot locked (not sure why Johnson has played better than Wallace)
Shaq Lawson - I think the Bills let him go, hard to figure his value solid player against run, struggles getting consistent pressure, they did not Draft him and did not pick up his 5th year option
Quinton Spain - Their starting LG (likely want to keep him but have a max price for him likely in the 5M AVV - likely hits the market)
Gore - Will likely be gone
LaAdrian Waddle - RT that got hurt in camp and IR - will likely be gone
Julian Stanford - Depth LBer will likely test the market
Maurice Alexander - Gone
Kurt Coleman - Gone
Corey Liuget - just signed him and had a decent first game, depends on play rest of year
Senorise Perry - Gone
Vincent Taylor - RFA will get a qualifying offer
Dean Marlow - RFA See above
Isaiah McKenzie - RFA See above. This guy SHOULD get offersheeted by some team. his quickness, speed and hands make him a dangerous jack of all trades weapon. Bills use him all types of ways

Allen, there are alot that want to call him the Franchise QB. I am not one of them but I want to see more, his accuracy 20 yards and below has greatly improved. Daboll and McD are coaching the aggressiveness out of him and it is hurting his play.. I would like to see him with a Better OC and more development, he was super Raw in College, I dont think he has hit his ceiling yet so I am willing to go one more year with him.

Gonna see this alot. Beane Loves his 1 year deals for what they consider "depth" players initially.

Last edited:
Nope, we are losing faith in McD and Daboll and Company ability to teach him
We hated Daboll when he came to us from Cleveland or Carolina - can’t recall but he was coming from the only offense worse than ours the year prior.

Run between the OGs
Screen Passes
Attack Levi Wallace

We don’t have any guards to run between though. Watch this Ballage kid - he can’t find a hole in 10 ton block of Swiss cheese.

Back
Top Bottom