Final Score: Bills v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

My thought on the score as well.

Allen looks to be a legit QB when he plays against this team.
Not sold yet on the team stopping him at this stage.
And I'm not sure we'll see the Fitzmagic this game either.

We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I agree with your outcome guess. What I would like to see is simply progress from the offense of line, some of our running back’s or young receivers show improvement, and no one get hurt

24-10. Bills are better than NE running the ball and D is just as good. No Parker and White blanketing Williams? Yikes.

I’ve got 34 to 13. It’s 14 to 6 at half but Flores once again cannot make any adjustments at half and the bills score 20 unanswered points followed by a garbage time TD by us at the end.

I think we are gonna end up with maybe 5 games of Fitz before he gets pulled. I cant see Flores really looking at 0-5 and then still wanting to start Fitz, we just gotta ride out these 5 games.

Its gonna be rough but we will make it through.

Bills can run the ball, they have weapons to stretch the field, they have a good TE, they have pass rushers and good interior defense, their secondary is also very, very good, but they also have a QB that can keep the other team in it if he makes mistakes. I just don't think the Fins are going to force him to make those mistakes.

This is probably a beat down and where the unraveling starts for Flores and company. If this team is as poorly prepared as it was for the Patriots everyone but the most diehard kool-aid drinker is going to start asking questions about this staff and front office. They were poorly coached in game one and at some point you must point at some tangible improvement that results in wins.

I agree. What scares me is how woefully unprepared the Dolphins were for the Patriots. That can't continue, moving forward. Until then I see more of the same.
IMO, we are going to look underprepared for a few weeks, and teams like the Bills will look more polished.

We are a team in full rebuild, with no preseason and barely any camp. We are still trying to figure out who's who and what's even in the play book. We not only have a larger percentage of new players, but new coordinators and systems.

Teams such as the Bills have the same team and system. They needed less time to put everything together. Teams like them, Saints, Pitt, etc have a huge advantage over teams like us, Tampa Bay, and the other who had to make major changes in the offseason.

That might sound like a built in excuse, and maybe it is, but I think we'll see that play out through the league over the next few weeks.

IMO, we are going to look underprepared for a few weeks, and teams like the Bills will look more polished.

We are a team in full rebuild, with no preseason and barely any camp. We are still trying to figure out who's who and what's even in the play book. We not only have a larger percentage of new players, but new coordinators and systems.

Teams such as the Bills have the same team and system. They needed less time to put everything together. Teams like them, Saints, Pitt, etc have a huge advantage over teams like us, Tampa Bay, and the other who had to make major changes in the offseason.

That might sound like a built in excuse, and maybe it is, but I think we'll see that play out through the league over the next few weeks.

Saints kind of looked like garbage on offense yesterday. They only got the big lead due to turnovers. Some teams did better at everything than others.

I wish people would have that perspective. Maybe I'm to the point where the losses don't bother me as much as they used to. The process is long and its going to take time.

I think we’ll look more prepared next week. Buffalo hasn’t changed much and we are very familiar with them. Not saying we’ll win but I don’t expect us too look surprised again. The Tom Bradyless Patriots were something we haven’t seen in 20 years.

I think we’ll look more prepared next week. Buffalo hasn’t changed much and we are very familiar with them. Not saying we’ll win but I don’t expect us too look surprised again. The Tom Bradyless Patriots were something we haven’t seen in 20 years.

Yet some acted like we should have known every play the Pats were gonna run.

Bills are what they are. I do think though that this defense hasn't gelled enough or really been tested enough by a conventional offense to be ready. We're practically a game behind most teams in that aspect now. The Pats scarcely ran a conventional pass play, and the pass plays they did call were one reads where the receiver was just looking to park in a soft spot in the coverage and take the throw. We're gonna be rusty, and while Allen's questionable decision making will come into play over a season, I'm not sure we're ready to make him pay enough this week.

Ok serious prediction, I think we will do a better job at stopping Josh Allen running the football. If we do that and force him to beat us with his arm I say we lose a close one say 17-13. The Bills haven’t changed much and there is a ton of film and familiarity. It will look better this week even though Buffalo is a better team then NE (on paper). I just don’t think we’ll have enough offensively without DVP, who I fully expect to miss the game, unless the running game really surprises us.
This offense week 1 was completely different than the Bills offense last year. Diggs has allowed so many different plays that we haven’t seen in Bills past.

Back
Top Bottom