Final Score: Bills v Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

24-10. Bills are better than NE running the ball and D is just as good. No Parker and White blanketing Williams? Yikes.
I don't think they will run it better than Cam did on us. We had no answer to the read option in game. I can't imagine they don't fix that as of first practice. Allen isn't as fast or reckless as Cam running the ball. Also he's always crazy about taking 3-5 deep shots a game.

I want to see better defense and a couple turnovers. Last year we got thrown on, not run over. He put up 300+ each game if I recall. I'd love to see him do that against our CBs.

Just for giggles, compare Cams average throw time (2.1 sec) to Drew Brees (historically fastest in NFL at 2.5 sec average). Cam barely got touched because he got rid of the ball immediately.

Miami 20
Buffalo 31

I don't think they will run it better than Cam did on us. We had no answer to the read option in game. I can't imagine they don't fix that as of first practice. Allen isn't as fast or reckless as Cam running the ball. Also he's always crazy about taking 3-5 deep shots a game.

I want to see better defense and a couple turnovers. Last year we got thrown on, not run over. He put up 300+ each game if I recall. I'd love to see him do that against our CBs.

Just for giggles, compare Cams average throw time (2.1 sec) to Drew Brees (historically fastest in NFL at 2.5 sec average). Cam barely got touched because he got rid of the ball immediately.

Miami 20
Buffalo 31

Allen is a heck of a lot faster than Cam. Not nearly as powerful though.

Allen is a heck of a lot faster than Cam. Not nearly as powerful though.

also, from what I remember Allen did most of his damage against us off script. I’m sure after last week they’ll have some designed runs as well.

also, from what I remember Allen did most of his damage against us off script. I’m sure after last week they’ll have some designed runs as well.

Allen has rarely ever seemed on script against us. I heard this year they taught him how to read in 3rd grade this offseason. Supposed to be big improvements.

Bills 500
Dolphins 2

Thank god for that safety. This team is nowhere near where I thought they would be. All of the money we spent this offseason looks squandered. Specifically on defense.

I think the bigger question is if we win Sunday will the site turn from #1 overall pick to playoff team with ability to make a super bowl run. My guess is YES! Why do we like to overreact over NFL football so much??

Back
Top Bottom