FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

I expect a high scoring game. Won by last minute drive. Dolphins 33 Bills 27
We need to hit Allen frequently, and if he decides to run we need to asign Roberts to lay him one of those big hits he can. If Allen plays scared we are in the game.

I have a hard time believing Flo is going to go 0 for x against Josh Allen for his entire career. I know the first meeting in 2020 was close but let’s face it, Buffalo embarrassed the Miami defense twice. Josh Allen has had his way with them. Flo and Boyer are good defensive coaches you have to assume they’ll figure something out. With the weather in Miami this week the time is now. I’m going with a better defensive fan plan and a Miami win 27 - 20.

While Buffalo brings Stephon Diggs, they will have to deal with 3 of them in waddle, wilson, and fuller. All 3 will wreak havoc.

With that said, the good guys will come out firing early as our defense gives Bills a 3 and out on their first drive. But unlike last weeks lone strong opening drive, Tua has his eyes on the prize... We lead 14-0 and never look back. 34-24 Fins.

Last edited:
The loss of Davis on the D Line will be huge. I think the Bills will run wild against our D line and LB unit.

It wont be pretty.

Bills by 13 - sadly.
27-14
I’m leaving open the possibility that it could get ugly. But our offense scoring less points at home (against a lesser defense) than it did on the road…that part doesn’t click with me. No offense, but I pray you’re wrong.

I just want a few clean hits on Allen. I think Miami keeps it close at the half and the heat wilts the Bills in the second half. Waddle and Fuller eat.

Dolphins 35
Bills 21

Back
Top Bottom