FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

Flores was embarrassed last year

Wants to return the favor at home in front of a packed Hard Rock so I could see this happening
Embarrassed? I hope he was! I know I was.

We better kick their ass. 31-24 fins.

Last edited by a moderator:
45-17 Rousseau will feast, Allen is going to run for 100 yrds-pass for 300+ yrds...Tua will not play the complete game

45-17 Rousseau will feast, Allen is going to run for 100 yrds-pass for 300+ yrds...Tua will not play the complete game
For whom does this "Bill" "troll", he trolls for you - LOL

Let me help you refocus (yeah, I know 2 beers is a lot but you can handle them - haha)

"45/17 Dolphins win. Rousseau will be thrown out of the game in the 1st half, Tua is going to run for 45 yards with 3 TD's and have 250 yards passing, while Allen will be sacked 7 times and benched by the 4th quarter."

See how much better that is? - LOL

Let me help you refocus (yeah, I know 2 beers is a lot but you can handle them - haha)

"45/17 Dolphins win. Rousseau will be thrown out of the game in the 1st half, Tua is going to run for 45 yards with 3 TD's and have 250 yards passing, while Allen will be sacked 7 times and benched by the 4th quarter."

Pass that over this way, bogart!

This should be a good game. The Bills, and the Fish are the two most competitive teams in the AFCE.
Some notes on the Bills you will be facing:
This game may come down to the Bills' O-line, which was utterly owned last week by the Steelers. And, it should not have been a huge surprise. The Steelers started the season with the #1-ranked D-line in the league. The Bills O-line is fairly middle-of-the-pack. However... during TC, LT Dion Dawkins-- literally the day after he received his second Covid vaccine dose, was diagnosed with Covid, and got it BAD, including four days in the hospital being oxygenated. He returned to TC in terrible shape, and only barely played in preseason game three, and was clearly not ready. This also effected the play of the LG, Jon "Mongo" Feliciano. He's adjusting to his move to LG (from RG, previous seasons), and could not close the gap left by Dawkins.

Add to this the inexplicable inactivation of RB Zack Moss, who was the #1-ranked RB in pass protection for the 2020 season. Against the Steelers' pass rush-- one of the best in the league. Some of us Bills fans are still a little salty over that. It should be assumed that Dawkins, the O-line, and pass protection will be at least a little better tomorrow.

Suffice to say, Josh Allen will get more time in the pocket than he did against the Steelers, and that is dangerous. The Dolphins defensive secondary is better than the Steelers, but not by a lot. Give Allen enough time with his receivers, and he will move the chains. The Bills literally have six starting-caliber WRs. Jake Kumerow, the guy that Aaron Rodgers opined was the Packers' second best WR, is out WR#6.

On the other side of the ball, the Dolphins offensive game plan seems like it should be fairly obvious. The Bills have struggled to stop the run, and have also struggled against TEs on middle routes. The Dolphins would certainly seem like a strong match-up in those respects, and I would expect to see a lot from the Miami run game, and from Gesicki.

But the Bills can't sleep on Tua to his WRs either. Waddle is the real deal, and so is Parker, and Fuller. Whomever doesn't get Tre White could have a big day. But, a lot will hinge on how well Tua handles pressure-- because the Bills front four rotation will pressure Tua. If Tua can extend plays under pressure, he could hit Gesicky, and whoever's getting covered by Levi Wallace for some big chunk plays. But, if he can't? He'll need to get bailed out by the run game, or see a lot of three-and-outs.

This should be a good game. 31-28, Bills.

This should be a good game. The Bills, and the Fish are the two most competitive teams in the AFCE.
Some notes on the Bills you will be facing:
This game may come down to the Bills' O-line, which was utterly owned last week by the Steelers. And, it should not have been a huge surprise. The Steelers started the season with the #1-ranked D-line in the league. The Bills O-line is fairly middle-of-the-pack. However... during TC, LT Dion Dawkins-- literally the day after he received his second Covid vaccine dose, was diagnosed with Covid, and got it BAD, including four days in the hospital being oxygenated. He returned to TC in terrible shape, and only barely played in preseason game three, and was clearly not ready. This also effected the play of the LG, Jon "Mongo" Feliciano. He's adjusting to his move to LG (from RG, previous seasons), and could not close the gap left by Dawkins.

Add to this the inexplicable inactivation of RB Zack Moss, who was the #1-ranked RB in pass protection for the 2020 season. Against the Steelers' pass rush-- one of the best in the league. Some of us Bills fans are still a little salty over that. It should be assumed that Dawkins, the O-line, and pass protection will be at least a little better tomorrow.

Suffice to say, Josh Allen will get more time in the pocket than he did against the Steelers, and that is dangerous. The Dolphins defensive secondary is better than the Steelers, but not by a lot. Give Allen enough time with his receivers, and he will move the chains. The Bills literally have six starting-caliber WRs. Jake Kumerow, the guy that Aaron Rodgers opined was the Packers' second best WR, is out WR#6.

On the other side of the ball, the Dolphins offensive game plan seems like it should be fairly obvious. The Bills have struggled to stop the run, and have also struggled against TEs on middle routes. The Dolphins would certainly seem like a strong match-up in those respects, and I would expect to see a lot from the Miami run game, and from Gesicki.

But the Bills can't sleep on Tua to his WRs either. Waddle is the real deal, and so is Parker, and Fuller. Whomever doesn't get Tre White could have a big day. But, a lot will hinge on how well Tua handles pressure-- because the Bills front four rotation will pressure Tua. If Tua can extend plays under pressure, he could hit Gesicky, and whoever's getting covered by Levi Wallace for some big chunk plays. But, if he can't? He'll need to get bailed out by the run game, or see a lot of three-and-outs.

This should be a good game. 31-28, Bills.

Good post, I feel it is 95% accurate.

Reverse the score to Dolphins 31, Bills 28 and I feel you would be at !00%. - LOL

I'm pretty sure my predictions were closer than yours but for a consolation prize you win a Dolphin td game ball...oh wait😂

Does anyone remember the '70s when the Bills didn't win even one time in the entire decade vs Shula and Miami? I feel we may be heading into one of those decades ourselves, I'm afraid to say. Right now, I can EASILY see it.

But I do just love prediction threads on team boards. Not too heavily biased or anything are they? Go back starting on page 1 and read this turd-fest. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom