FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

38-10 Bills. Sorry boys I hope I am wrong but just being realistic here. History shows that Bill’s offense can run up and down the field on us. We cannot stop a mobile quarterback to save our lives and clearly our secondary is not able to cover. Last time we saw this team they ran out the scoreboard by the tune of 56 points on a day we were fighting for a playoff spot

You’ll see how it’s working out Sunday afternoon once we get that W

The only W. you're getting Sunday is this one
220px-W_ver4.jpg
. Unless you order on prime then you might get it earlier.

38-10 Bills. Sorry boys I hope I am wrong but just being realistic here. History shows that Bill’s offense can run up and down the field on us. We cannot stop a mobile quarterback to save our lives and clearly our secondary is not able to cover. Last time we saw this team they ran out the scoreboard by the tune of 56 points on a day we were fighting for a playoff spot
If games were won based on history sports betting would be extremely easy especially when it comes to divisional games.

Miami wins in an upset because:

- Getting a superior Buffalo team in Miami early in the season always levels the playing field quite a bit.

- I went into the season expecting some regression from Josh Allen and after 1 game, I’m not wrong.

- I think with the offseason FA additions and the return of Hightower, the Pats D we just beat on the road is as good as good as the Buffalo D we will face at home on Sunday.

- Flores is gonna have his staff and players up for this game.

Miami wins the turnover battle, scores a Defensive or Special Teams TD and Miami wins by the score of: 27-24.

I agree with you. Until the Dolphins show me they can slow down Josh Allen and that offense I will be picking the Bills. I have a bad feeling about this game especially after the Bills lost at home yesterday. I think the only hope the Dolphins have to win this game is to outscore the Bills and I can't see that happening. I will go 37-24 Bills.

Untrue. We basically stopped Allen’s running in our home game last year…unless you consider 4 rushes for 18 yards running up and down the field on us. They barely won that game with several blown plays on our defense, and we had Ford, Grant and Bowden in the game.

Our defense hadn’t morphed into its excellent self yet, at that point…we were 32nd in DVOA on 2019, so they were just starting their upward trend last year.

The game could go any which way. Divisional games tend to not make sense at times…we’ll see.

I'm as big a homer as anyone, but I cant hype myself up thinking we will definitely win. I honestly don't feel like we will even be close and I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.

34-20 Bills.

Well considering you guys don’t have watt , hayward or Ingram I’m not worried at all Bills 38 dolphins 17
Right! Instead we have Charles Harris (instead of Watt) and Noah Iggybananas. And we have Minkah Fitzpatrick. Oh wait, Charles Harris is long gone and near out of the NFL, Iggy doesn’t dress and Minkah was traded to Pitt for a 1st round LT who doesn’t look too good.

You’re right - we are in for a tougher day at stopping you.

Phins 27 bills 24

Ive never ever predicted a phins loss.

Whats the point in watching games then.

Games are played for a reason.

If we lose then i will deal with it after the game ends.

Back
Top Bottom