FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

No I was agreeing with someone else who said that. Running up and down the field can also mean moving the ball at will which would include passing the ball. The bottom line is the Josh Allen has owned the Dolphins defense since he first got into the league. Period!
:shoo:

I think the Bills will clean up most of their mistakes from week 1, and they won’t have nearly as many holding penalties as week 1.

29-16 Bills

I know it waa Fitz, but I think there’s a lot to learn from this boxscore. Let me know what you guys think. https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401220122
The score was close despite the Bills team stats were better everywhere except kicking and rushing. Those two areas were nearly identical.

Based on that, if we were to play better then the Bills in either our rushing or kicking game, the advantage to win will be in our favor.

Based on that idea, I think we will see more running against the Bills and if we are successful we will win the game.

This didn’t happen.

At all. lol.

The Bills ran at will on the Steelers. They averaged 6.5 yards per rush.

They just chose not to run often, because the Bills are a pass-pass-pass offense.

Probably should have ran more.
OK, let me re-state my opinion in a way you might find more acceptable.

Lets tease the Bills into passing more and running less and we will win the game - LOL

Tell you my score Wednesday. Need to see the injuries this week for Bills.

But will say this right now. The Bills offense gets right on Sunday

Do you mean “get right” by Josh Allen reverting back to his norm and not the unicorn year he had last year?

I have visions of players wearing aqua and orange joking and laughing at home with a large lead in the 3rd quarter. 30 - 17 Miami.

Well I went 16-13 NE last week. I was wrong and happily so. So I’ll stick to the philosophy. However until I see us actually beat Buffalo I have to be realistic.

Buffalo 27
Miami 20

I feel this game is going to be won or lost by the LB and S group. When Allen gets flushed from the pocket, it's going to be on them to maintain their assignments and stop the chasing him ****. He always finds someone open right in the middle of the field. He did it against Pittsburgh. They had Minkah and Devin Bush making tackles.

Beasley, Knox, and Singletary need to be accounted for when Allen is out of the pocket.

Not sure yet... But almost certain its going to be a high scoring game.

Back
Top Bottom