FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

This was always the big test in my mind and not necessarily the Patriots. Flo and co have shown they understand what it takes to beat the Pats. Yet they’ve never won against the Bills.

That nonsense ends now. We’re kicking their a$&

The score was close despite the Bills team stats were better everywhere except kicking and rushing. Those two areas were nearly identical.

Based on that, if we were to play better then the Bills in either our rushing or kicking game, the advantage to win will be in our favor.

Based on that idea, I think we will see more running against the Bills and if we are successful we will win the game.
I think we are much better, much deeper and more talented. Plus this is a revenge game. Gesicki had a monster game last year and cannot be invisible next wk. Going on record. I think Tua has a big time game.

Too many variables to really know. One week isn’t a big sample size. Who knows what Fuller will bring? Will Gesicki do anything? Can Tua keep up with Allen?

A million other questions to ask.

Lots of Burfalo fans here. I know you are going to be here laughing at us with your usual sarcasm if you win. But if we win I really expect you to man up and be here to receive some of the laughs we will be waiting to give you. If not, then it will mean you are trolls!

Our first win this year over NE reminded me of Tua's very first game vs LA Rams, where Tua struggled and the defense won it for us..... Tua showed up big in his next start and will do so again vs the Bills.... Miami wins 38-35

Well I went 16-13 NE last week. I was wrong and happily so. So I’ll stick to the philosophy. However until I see us actually beat Buffalo I have to be realistic.

Buffalo 27
Miami 20
At what point in your life did you elect the "victimhood" philosophy to "fandumb" - LOL

34-17 Miami

Parker and Waddle had solid days on Sunday. This will make Fullers debut exciting. The bills will have too many WRS to defend.

I think they Believe the noodle arm hype.

However, the hype was wrong. This is the game Tua shows his deep ball accuracy hitting Fuller with 2 50+ yard bombs including a 60 yard TD.

This will happen early allowing Waddle to have a BIG 2nd half leading to his first 100+ yard game.

Yeaahhhhh, i just don't see the Bills O misfiring like that again.

Steelers secondary played great (as I'm sure will ours), but the game was essentially a story of Ben just about completing a slew of highly contested passes and Allen just about not. Plus a blocked punt for a Pitt scoop and score (thx Matt Haack!) The margins were very fine.

If we could get in Allen's head early, there's a chance he has another subpar day, but i think it's unlikely. He really wasn't that far off clicking against Pitt.

Our secondary would have to absolutely ball out and make at least 2 early turnovers for us to have a chance, imo.

That's not impossible but also not probable. What's undeniable is Miami will be hugely fired up.

27-20 bills is my guess.

33-21 BUF. Because the Bills have really had our number the past 4 seasons.

My score prediction is the average score of the past 8 games (rounded up) in which we are 1-7.

Hoping for a change of fortune, of course.

Back
Top Bottom