FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

LOL! I get ya! I feel the same after such a hard fought battle yesterday - what a game! Answer: I always post this FINAL SCORE thread the day after the games. Cool?

:PHNS: Go Dolphins! :PHNS:

_
I know you do just messing with you.

After what happened with Pittsburg, I'm more confident about winning then ever.

What I haven't got a strong feeling for is the score. If we can hold them to 16 points by stopping their run and forcing them to pass, like Pittsburg did then we have a great chance to win.

I think our offense gets 20 points and our defense gets us another 9

Dolphins 29, Bills 19 (they get a field goal in "garbage" time)

I feel the game will be much more contentious then this score indicates, but our game plan will set us up for more offensive points then last week. What happens in the 2nd half will be the key - which team makes the most effective adjustments.

After what happened with Pittsburg, I'm more confident about winning then ever.

What I haven't got a strong feeling for is the score. If we can hold them to 16 points by stopping their run and forcing them to pass, like Pittsburg did then we have a great chance to win.

I think our offense gets 20 points and our defense gets us another 9

Dolphins 29, Bills 19 (they get a field goal in "garbage" time)

I feel the game will be much more contentious then this score indicates, but our game plan will set us up for more offensive points then last week. What happens in the 2nd half will be the key - which team makes the most effective adjustments.
Well considering you guys don’t have watt , hayward or Ingram I’m not worried at all Bills 38 dolphins 17

If we don’t set the edge and let Allen run wild, we’re screwed. That, I’m sure, will be a focus this week.

I believe our O learned a little bit this past game that will help this week…they got to witness the Pats running what we should be running to set things up, with outlets and short dumps. We did a little bit of it, but then it seemed we focused on longer developing plays and the OL just isn’t capable of the required protection to enjoy success there...especially against NE and Buffalo lines. Those drops didn’t help either. We probably left 10+ points on the field.

If our OCs come in and call a better game and the DL plays disciplined football, I like our chances.

23-20 good guys.

I see us winning by as much as a TD/FG and 3-POINT CONVERSION - 10 points! It'll be, as expected, another hard fought battle. But this time around the game will be played down here (home opener!), and with the New England win driving our momentum and our fans going bonkers in cheers IN support at Hard Rock; not to mention that we have the advantage of being in better condition: practicing under the hot, Miami sun factors in as far our endurance during the game); and Tua, although he did make a handful of blunders (which will be corrected in the week leading to the game), and not to mention the play of our fabulous defense and who brought us a victory yesterday (Howard!), he will come out this week and have a much better outing than he did week 1.

Our Dolphins will pull-out a win against the Buffalo Jills. Book it!

:TUA2: GO DOLPHINS! :TUA2:

We need to take a page from the Steelers playbook. We need to play good tight man, keep Josh Allen in the pocket with a LB spy closing his escape gap on runs, and punish him every time he tries to run with the ball. If we can do that, we can keep this close and win a game in the 20's.

Back
Top Bottom