FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

The Bills didn't see this kind of offensive talent from Miami last year.
With the exception of Fuller (and P. Williams out), Miami had all of their offensive weapons against the Pats, but it didn't help much. Waddle and Parker made some nice catches. Wilson was targeted once, but a great defensive play kept it from being a TD. Gesicki had a drop and one short catch negated by penalty. I believe Miami had 9 drives, but only scored 2 TDs. Is this due to WRs not getting open, a bad o-line, or a combination of both? Maybe bad playcalling that can't scheme WRs open? Whatever the problem is, it had better be fixed by next Sunday.

If (and it's a big if) the Oline can hold just a second more than normal and we can get the speed guys in go routes with TEs underneath we have a good shot of matching or beating their offense. If it doesn't hold or they start getting injured we are F'd. I have faith our defense can keep Allen honest and an looking at 2 takeaways this week.

I think the home field gives us a slight advantage with everything said.

Fins 31
Bills 28

They are a high power offense and will score. If things click for us, so are we. Let the chips fall where they may!

With the exception of Fuller (and P. Williams out), Miami had all of their offensive weapons against the Pats, but it didn't help much. Waddle and Parker made some nice catches. Wilson was targeted once, but a great defensive play kept it from being a TD. Gesicki had a drop and one short catch negated by penalty. I believe Miami had 9 drives, but only scored 2 TDs. Is this due to WRs not getting open, a bad o-line, or a combination of both? Maybe bad playcalling that can't scheme WRs open? Whatever the problem is, it had better be fixed by next Sunday.
Have to expect that Miami will get better. New England is always tough.

There were definitely flashes with the passing game and a few big plays.

Bills beat Steelers in just about every major category last Sunday. TOP, Passing yards, rush yards and still lost by 7. Allen was sacked 3 times and Pit had 8 penalties and 1 fumble lost.

Pit scored 17 points in the 4th quarter and the game was in Buffalo.

According to BuffaloNews.com...

"This was a failure by Josh Allen, who misfired throughout the game, including overthrowing a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders for what would have been a first-half touchdown. It was a failure by the offensive line, which was flagged for six holding penalties and often overwhelmed by a four- and even a three-man rush."

Lets hope it gives Flo a blueprint or at least some ideas so we can't stomp this team and awful fans. Hopefully it shakes Allen's confidence a bit.

I can't even bare to predict the score but I'm hoping for a blowout to avenge the late season melt-down last year as Bills fall to 0-2 as I predicted/hoped. :cool:

We will see obviously but dark blue jerseys on the sun side all day… of course they will set up canopies for them and put fans on them with cool water spray. This all should not be allowed period!! What’s next? Tents with portable AC!! Maybe when we go up in the snow we can have tents with heat in them.

If (and it's a big if) the Oline can hold just a second more than normal and we can get the speed guys in go routes with TEs underneath we have a good shot of matching or beating their offense. If it doesn't hold or they start getting injured we are F'd. I have faith our defense can keep Allen honest and an looking at 2 takeaways this week.

I think the home field gives us a slight advantage with everything said.

Fins 31
Bills 28

They are a high power offense and will score. If things click for us, so are we. Let the chips fall where they may!

Home field advantage works best when MIA wins TOP. IF BUF has success running, it will be a long day

In
Bills beat Steelers in just about every major category last Sunday. TOP, Passing yards, rush yards and still lost by 7. Allen was sacked 3 times and Pit had 8 penalties and 1 fumble lost.

Pit scored 17 points in the 4th quarter and the game was in Buffalo.

According to BuffaloNews.com...

"This was a failure by Josh Allen, who misfired throughout the game, including overthrowing a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders for what would have been a first-half touchdown. It was a failure by the offensive line, which was flagged for six holding penalties and often overwhelmed by a four- and even a three-man rush."

Lets hope it gives Flo a blueprint or at least some ideas so we can't stomp this team and awful fans. Hopefully it shakes Allen's confidence a bit.

I can't even bare to predict the score but I'm hoping for a blowout to avenge the late season melt-down last year as Bills fall to 0-2 as I predicted/hoped. :cool:
The blue print is to have watt , hayward and Melvin Ingram which you guys certainly don’t have see you Sunday 😎

Or else? - LOL

Or else? - LOL
Or else I'm going down there to threaten them, and I've got plenty of leverage. Ever hear of the phrase "shape up or ship out"? Well, I'm going to have a little chat with the team, and if they don't "shape up", then I'm "shipping out"... and leaving my wife behind with them. Believe me; they don't want that!

Back
Top Bottom