FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

The only way I see the Fins winning is if they ramp up the pass rush. As good as the Fins secondary is I don't see them being able to make up for it. I think the Bills O will be able to take advantage of it - I see 31-24 - something like that. Certainly hope I'm wrong - the line is only Bills -3 - I'm surprised it's not higher.

Fins 35 - Bills 33

Because Im a Fins fan and I think this game is a shoot-out.

I don't feel so good about this one. But home openers are a historically tough win for visiting teams.
I think Buffalo feels pressure to win, they have a great coach, and I don't think we match up with their talent yet.
BUF 29 MIA 20

JiLLLLs 20
Dolphins 28

STARS Passing
Tua - 26 of 39 329 yards 4 TD's No Ints

STARS Receiving
Waddle 109 yards 8 receptions 2 TD's
DVP 86 yards 6 receptions 1 TD
Fuller 59 yards 3 receptions 1 TD
Gesicki 47 yards 4 receptions (3 3rd down conversions)
Wilson 28 yards 2 receptions

STARS Rushing ( 125 yards on ground)
Gaskin 23 carries 81 yards
Brown 9 carries 25 yards
Ahmed 8 carries 21 yards
Tua 2 carries 18 yards

DEFENSE
Sacks 3 (Ogbah, Roberts, Phillips)
INTS 2 (Rowe and Holland)

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
2-0 record!!!! 2-0 in the division!!!! 2-0 AFC!!!!

Hate predicting against my team. But after watching the Bills/Pitts game it looks more like the Pitts stole one.

Bills 24
Miami 17

Unless Allen had a similar off game and/or we can pressure him it’s going to be hard to shut them down enough to win the game.

I so hope I’m wrong.

Hate predicting against my team. But after watching the Bills/Pitts game it looks more like the Pitts stole one.

Bills 24
Miami 17

Unless Allen had a similar off game and/or we can pressure him it’s going to be hard to shut them down enough to win the game.

I so hope I’m wrong.
Vegas got us as 3.5 point dogs at home (home basically 3 points for the home team), so a 6.5 point swing the way I look at it.

Everybody in the media will be picking the Bills, and rightfully so.

If I was betting, I’d avoid this game :)

Vegas got us as 3.5 point dogs at home (home basically 3 points for the home team), so a 6.5 point swing the way I look at it.

Everybody in the media will be picking the Bills, and rightfully so.

If I was betting, I’d avoid this game :)

For Dolphins to win they'd have to play close to out of their minds and/or Bills would have another lackadaisical game. Considering beign down 0-2 would start threathening their playoff push i'd like to think they're going to come into this game with a huge sense of urgency. That could either helped them to play better or cause them to trip all over themselves.

Allen, iirc, has NEVER lost to the Dolphins. It's almost like watching Parker the last couple of games playing against NE. He has an extra pop in his step because he knows he can perform well against them. I think unless something changes to disrupt that a guy like Allen goes into a Dolphins game KNOWING he's going to kick their A$$.

Back
Top Bottom