FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

Hate predicting against my team. But after watching the Bills/Pitts game it looks more like the Pitts stole one.

Bills 24
Miami 17

Unless Allen had a similar off game and/or we can pressure him it’s going to be hard to shut them down enough to win the game.

I so hope I’m wrong.
Or beat the Bills into submission at the end of the game - LOL

Or beat the Bills into submission at the end of the game - LOL

We've rarely been that team. It's like watching us play the Ravens. They've always been the more aggressive team that's there to fight and we've always been the team that sits there and take it. Makes you want to throw up! Until Miami wants to come out and punch someone in the face like th starting QB for the Bills instead of two-hand touch(I'm calling you out Baker) then you can't take Miami in this game.

Last edited:
At what point in your life did you elect the "victimhood" philosophy to "fandumb" - LOL
From the moment my dad put a Miami Dolphins hat on my head I suppose lol... However he did warn me that being a Dolphins fan would come with a lot of heartbreak... He wasn’t wrong

Home field does not mean much in Miami. There will likely be 10-15,000 Bills fans at the game as usual.
Reality is the defense has real trouble containing Allen and he is always scrambling and making plays.
Buffalo's DLine can pressure Tua and he is not very good at making plays when pressured.
Bills 27 Fins 17.

Home field does not mean much in Miami. There will likely be 10-15,000 Bills fans at the game as usual.
Reality is the defense has real trouble containing Allen and he is always scrambling and making plays.
Buffalo's DLine can pressure Tua and he is not very good at making plays when pressured.
Bills 27 Fins 17.
I wonder how many of those 10 -15,000 Bills fans are members of this forum - LOL

Back
Top Bottom