FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

Week 1 games are typically a fluke! There is tons of prep time and game planning, with new offensive and defensive schemes installed.
Half time adjustments clearly brought the "favored teams" back either to a victory or a close game.
This being said:

Flores called a decent game against New England. Losing Davis hurt the DL pretty badly IMO..

We won vs the Pats on the road.. Tough for any team to accomplish.
I like our chances vs the Bills at Hard Rock this year with crowd noise.

I'm not impressed with Buffalo and their last years fluke season run yet ( or any team for that matter )
We cant lose this game- Miami 27 - Bills 20

Zone defense vs Allen!

Week 1 games are typically a fluke! There is tons of prep time and game planning, with new offensive and defensive schemes installed.
Half time adjustments clearly brought the "favored teams" back either to a victory or a close game.
This being said:

Flores called a decent game against New England. Losing Davis hurt the DL pretty badly IMO..

We won vs the Pats on the road.. Tough for any team to accomplish.
I like our chances vs the Bills at Hard Rock this year with crowd noise.

I'm not impressed with Buffalo and their last years fluke season run yet ( or any team for that matter )
We cant lose this game- Miami 27 - Bills 20

Zone defense vs Allen!

That's one of my problems with the game. Miami scored on the 1st drive 1H/2H. Not much after. Did NE adjust after the 1st drive, but MIA had no in-game adjustments? I hope fans don't see a repeat on Sunday.

That's one of my problems with the game. Miami scored on the 1st drive 1H/2H. Not much after.
I know, right? On paper, Miami has all of these weapons on offense, but only managed to score 2 TDs and a FG. Yes they won, but 17 points is NOT going to win a lot of games!

Whatever Miami does you can’t play the Bills the same defensively. I personally think plying man against them is the worst. A big part of it is because that Qb is so mobile that he can buy time and in man coverage that’s absolutely deadly.

Whatever Miami does you can’t play the Bills the same defensively. I personally think plying man against them is the worst. A big part of it is because that Qb is so mobile that he can buy time and in man coverage that’s absolutely deadly.
Plus we can't contain Diggs in man. He forces zone in my opinion

Plus we can't contain Diggs in man. He forces zone in my opinion

That dude is deadly. Quick as a cat and explosive. Problem is I don’t think we’re a good zone team either.

That dude is deadly. Quick as a cat and explosive. Problem is I don’t think we’re a good zone team either.
Agree but it's the lesser of two evils. Who do we man him with?

34-10 Bills. Sorry just being realistic... we just got hammered by the two games past... Tua looked horrible in that game and Diggs had his way with our defense.

34 - 30 Miami

Buffalo 3 TDs and 3 FGs

Miami 4 TDs and 2 FGs

Agree but it's the lesser of two evils. Who do we man him with?

Dolphins don’t do this but I really appreciate the Patriots way here in terms of doubling certain guys and dare you to beat them with someone else.

3rd down Diggs and Beasley double. Dare you to beat me with someone else.

Dolphins don’t do this but I really appreciate the Patriots way here in terms of doubling certain guys and dare you to beat them with someone else.
I can possibly see that. Do everything it takes, whatever it takes to eliminate Diggs...and see if anyone else step up to beat us

That's one of my problems with the game. Miami scored on the 1st drive 1H/2H. Not much after. Did NE adjust after the 1st drive, but MIA had no in-game adjustments? I hope fans don't see a repeat on Sunday.
Imagine how good we really are if that is the game plan and we can enforce it at will - LOL

34-20 Bills win.

Last week was an anomaly and wake up call for them. Preseason and media deepthroating hangover. No way they are that bad. Allen scares me this week, especially if we can't get a pass rush and/or play that awesome 10yards off the receiver hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom