Final Score: Chargers vs Dolphins (week 4) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Chargers vs Dolphins (week 4)

Their pressure off the edge might be a sight to see if our backup bookends are playing.

I think we will have a chance in this game. We always play the Chargers tough and have won most of our recent games. The team did play better last week. I would not put money on it, but we have a chance to win here.

This Chargers team has me a little worried cause sometimes they choke.

I still say they win.

Chargers 27
Dolphins 17

I could not disagree with this statement more. IMO he is underrated.

Yeah we really disagree on Rivers..but it’s all good, folks keep telling me I’m crazy, and I keep waiting for him to do more when it matters..I think he has flaws that are not correctable and can be exposed come crunch time, playoff time, I don’t think his skillset is good enough to win a championship, never have..

Very talented team over there.Deshaun Watson made him look like he should retire..

Miami wins its first game of the season. Rosen rises as the next marino. 24-21

Chargers 31-13. Somebody finally catches one of Rosen's dimes for a TD.

I don't predict scores but I see the Chargers winning. I don't see us scoring more than 10 points, specially if Davis and Isadora are both out of this game. We have no running game and the WR's are not doing exactly great either. Then our defense will give up points. I see us being 0-4 after this week.

I have a weird feeling that the offense show up in this game and we score big, 17 points (hey that's big for us!) Unfortunately the defense will get torched by Rivers- 34-17 Chargers

Consider defensively we've gotten it down from 59, 43, to 31....I'm going to say Chargers win, even though usually they play lackluster flying across the coast....27 to 17.

Rosen gets all snaps this week, realizes he needs to spread ball around a little better, and team comes out and plays a normal looking game with hope to compete after bye week.

As a team weve got to be more disciplined and not drop perfect passes. Be consistent, and then we will no longer be in laughing stock games.

Quick question...I understand we that we all know we are 32 in power polls but why then should we be 6th in waiver wire order? Shouldn't waiver wire order suggest the true power poll?

Before you go into strength of schedule for waiver claims I already know about that, seriously though, if we are 6th in waiver wire, why are we 32nd in power polls, and currently own the 3rd pick? Somethings out of whack it seems lol!

Chargers 23
Dolphins 24

Sanders wins it on a 43 yard FG on last play of the game. Rosen orchestrates a game-winning drive to get us in position. Fans and Team goes nuts as we win our 1st of the year! Fins Up baby!!! Let's Go Joshua!!!!

Back
Top Bottom