FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

All the intangibles favor Cincy. But Tua is elite and it is insanely hard to stop this offense with any sort of prevent/2min defense. We can score within seconds. As long as Tua finishes the game, I think the Phins win. If he doesn’t, they wont.

I think this is a trap game for a few reasons...

1. The Bengals we're a very good team last year.
2. The are chomping at the bit to get a quality win this season because they have been flat this year. Everyone is dogging them.
3. Tyreek gave them bulletin board material with the Eli Apple stuff.
4. We are riding a wave of confidence.

In the end I think McCoachen will have this team prepared, but I think now that we beat the Bills, this will be a very hard team to beat because we now have a target on our back.

Let's see how we respond to not being the underdog anymore.

True, but that for me is a reason why we may lose this game.

To me this is definitely not a trap game. I don't see any way this team is looking past Bengals.

The trap game would be the Jets IMO.

But I understand, you probably weren't meaning it the way I am responding lol.

Semantics lol

True, but that for me is a reason why we may lose this game.

To me this is definitely not a trap game. I don't see any way this team is looking past Bengals.

The trap game would be the Jets IMO.

But I understand, you probably weren't meaning it the way I am responding lol.

Semantics lol

I think we may overlook the Bengals and so I felt it was a trap game.

I think we may overlook the Bengals and so I felt it was a trap game.
I don’t see any possibility of overlooking the Bengals. It’s a prime time game against the defending AFC champs, Joe Burrow, Ja’marr Chase, Tee Higgins, etc. This Dolphins team and coaching staff do not strike me as a group that would overlook any opponent.

I‘ve seen a few comments about us getting shut down by a depleted Bills defense. That did not happen. The obvious issue was a lack of possession. We scored three TDs. We had a very positive drive stopped by Tua’s injury. We had the one possession on our own goal line at the end. Otherwise, the offense moved the ball well and scored points.

To me, this game comes down to pressuring Burrow into mistakes.

We have too many vets and McD is much too smart and self-aware to allow the players to overlook the Bengals.

If anything, McD may go easy on the players by shortening the game while running the ball and playing stout defense. I think it'll be low scoring 21-20 something like that (if Tua plays).

Thursday night game, X not 100%, Tua not 100%.

D played 90 snaps on Sunday….

I am not feeling good about this game (and I knew we'd beat Buffalo in order to split with them this year.)

Yes, Burrow will get sacked 10 times, but I think we take our first L here.

Bengals 24 Dolphins 20

tough game. team left earlier then planned cause of hurricane so less time to prepare. players banged up. I think people are underestimating bengals
I think tua could will us to victory but we need our offense to step up and score and be more consistent. Need run game to get going too. Need more pass rush without blitzing. I don't trust our defense. I want to see try flowers play more. Ingram has been great. Need phillips badly to get going. They got three good wideouts. Can not be falling behind and playing catchup again.

Short week and anything can happen. Team is away while family is back home dealing with a storm. The odds ate stacked against Miami.

With that being said I just don't think the Bengals can stop Miami on defense, or the pass rush.

Miami - 31
Cincy - 21

No prediction from me.

I will say I'd rather the phins lose tomorrow and destroy the jest on 10/9.

4-1 is 4-1, but, 3-0 in the division would be epic,

Don’t forget this quote

josh houtz

@houtz
·
Follow

mike mcdaniel: "all i see is a team that's geeked up to play on TNF. i kinda have to pull teeth to find out how their bodies are feeling. i think they recognize the moment. they recognize the opportunity, and they're eager for this experience.

If we win….And Buffalo loses…..which is VERY possible (Teams that play 2 in a row on the road rarely win that 2nd game)…..We could be 2 games up in the east by Sunday at 5:00. Just Sayin.

The Bengals are wearing there new, and very ugly, b/w uniforms. There gonna look like zebras out there...LOL! I hope we beat those clowns.

Back
Top Bottom