FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

Man i honestly have no idea.

Miami with a regular week to prepare i'd go with 10/10.

But with Sunday's tough game vs. the Bills, a short week, and the mounting injuries...makes things much harder.

If the Dolphins have any amoung of gas still in their sails then they could ink this one out.

As many others have said, short week, defense played way too much on Sunday, Tua, Waddle, and X not 100%, don’t know how much practice they got if any.

Cincy will be looking to make a statement. Chase and Higgins are going to be hard to stop. I think we lose a close one.
Bengals 24 Phins 23 :shrug:

Win the turnover battle
Pund the rock
Sack Burrough 2+

Our rushing attack is key tomorrow. Our defense has got to be tired from last Sunday and it's a short week. If we rush for 100 yards, we win.
I would activate Skyler because I don't have much faith in TB.

If this were any other week… I believe I’d pick us to win but after Sundays game I just think it’s to big of an ask to ask this team to go up to Cincy and win.

Short week quick turnaround on the road after our defense was on the field and in that sweltering heat for 90 plays plus factoring in the injuries with Tua and Jaylen specifically I just think it’s to much to ask. Also would like to point out that NO team has played a tougher first 4 than us. I don’t care what any stats say.

I honestly don’t think it’ll be that close bc Cincy is just more desperate right now than we are with all factors considered.

I think this will be the type of game that Cincy controls from the opening kick and we keep it relatively close until the 2nd half and then all those plays on Sunday will come back to haunt us.

Cincinnati 34
Miami 20

But even with a loss… I couldn’t be happier with where we will be after the first quarter of the season. After this we get a mini bye (10 days) and the schedule will soften up considerably. We’re in a great spot win or lose.

Bring the sacks, then get the picks. And I want to see Apple fooled all game.

if this was a regular week, we win this game I think. The thusday night schedule is just assinine - no time to rest, prep or really install a gameplan to a degree.

if i had my way i'd never see another TNF game again.

Think the bengals jump out and hold on 28-21

34-20 Phins. Tua and the boys cook for 4tds through the air and the media finally finally gives our due.

media give Miami their due!?!?

Attachments

• 167F705B-EF57-4B14-8E0F-E1C018BF7F0A.gif
    167F705B-EF57-4B14-8E0F-E1C018BF7F0A.gif
    987.1 KB · Views: 1
I wouldn't be shocked if we won big. The Bengals are not on the Bills or Ravens level, despite last year's success. Their defense doesn't inspire that much fear, and I'm not sure they can keep up with Hill or Waddle. On defense, we should have no issues pressuring Burrow, and our D has a knack for producing turnovers when we apply good pressure. This could be our statement game where both Offensive and Defense click and we win 31-10.

Back
Top Bottom