Final Score: Dolphins v Colts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Colts

Well we just lost our best offensive weapon... Preston will be missed he was fun to watch.
Colts 27 Fins 16

Dolphins 28
Colts 29

We score our highest point total but lose a heart-breaker. Fitz 4 TDS 1 INT, Ballage 19 carries 80 yards, DVP TD Gesicki 2TD Wilson TD Sacks: 3 Charlton, McMillan, and Crawford. INT 2 Crawley and McCain. We fight hard and play hard but Colts are better.

Should be somewhat interesting, Flores should know either of those QB's very well. Overall out talent deficiencies will show up, Reich can coach:

Colts 28
Dolphins 17

with No Williams or Walton this could be pretty bad. I can't see us getting more than like 10 points. Colts win this one.

I'll be there watching the Dolphins roll the Colts 51-3

With this roster it would be hard to get that score on rookie level in Madden.

I can say I am happy with this staff, with all the turnover right before the season the first month was for all intents and purposes our preseason. Since our first 4 games we have

Lost by 1 versus the Skins
Lost by 10 to the Bills but that was close throughout
Lost by 13 to the Steelers
Won versus the Jets

This coaching staff has really gained traction and has gotten the players to go after it hard for them. They seem to put guys in the right position to succeed and we are seeing players find their true roles and really start to develop. IMO it’s been a great job by Flo and his staff,

That being said, Colts are underrated overall and have a good roster....

24-17 Colts

Last edited:
I want to lose against the colts but the new york jets win was sweet.

Colts are obviously the superior team but they will be without TY and possibly Brissett.

I'm not sure how many points they can put up under these conditions.

Colts 17 Miami 14

Back
Top Bottom