Final Score: Dolphins v Colts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Colts

Without Brissett and Hilton, I'll go with the Fins by 3.
If Brissett plays, I think they pull it out by 7.
Sidenote: Where was Hoyer drafted? Wasn't he a top 10 pick?

every colts game has been without 7 points. Without Brissett, ty, and Campbell. I see this a ground and pound game for the colts. Dolphins could have a chance in this one. I mean is it too far fetched to think fitz and Parker outplays hoyer and ebron?

every colts game has been without 7 points. Without Brissett, ty, and Campbell. I see this a ground and pound game for the colts. Dolphins could have a chance in this one. I mean is it too far fetched to think fitz and Parker outplays hoyer and ebron?

Yeah. Miami has only won one game. Everything is far fetched.

I think Miami wins 24-17 if Hoyer plays for the Colts. If Brissett is healthy and able to play, I predict the Colts will win 35-24.

Every week there are mild upsets so there is a reasonable chance for a win. Not likely, but not unreasonable

Last week, Hoyer came into the game and threw a TD with his first pass and then followed it up with two more. Yeah, he threw that floater that was picked and returned for a TD, but he played pretty well for being the backup.

It's not like Brissett is a great QB or something.

Last week, Hoyer came into the game and threw a TD with his first pass and then followed it up with two more. Yeah, he threw that floater that was picked and returned for a TD, but he played pretty well for being the backup.

It's not like Brissett is a great QB or something.
Great........I don't think so.
But, the Colts really havent missed a beat with him since he took over for Luck. They are about what they would have been WITH Luck.

Hell if Case Keenum can beat this team, Brian Hoyer can and probably will do the same.
Colts win 21-14

I just don't see us winning on the road. Yes they're missing a couple of guys but so are we and they're a better team than we are and their HC is not Gase

Back
Top Bottom