FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars

I talk crap about the team but maybe the jags will be a springboard to a winning streak. One can hope. This game is pretty much the season
The most that win streak would be is 2. After Jax it's come home and play Atlanta the very next week. During that week the Bills are off. Then they host us. So we get to come back from London to play the very next week and the week after we get to play a team who gets a bye week who beat us 35-0 on our home field and who many think didn't look very good in doing it. Y I K E S ! ! !

Jacksonville Jaguars 23
Miami Dolphins 17

Free lap dances in North Florida for everyone!!!

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if it’s quite chilly in Buffalo Halloween.

Live around that area and I’ve seen it snow on Halloween.

Quite different then the game in Miami a few short weeks ago.

Protect Tua

The most that win streak would be is 2. After Jax it's come home and play Atlanta the very next week. During that week the Bills are off. Then they host us. So we get to come back from London to play the very next week and the week after we get to play a team who gets a bye week who beat us 35-0 on our home field and who many think didn't look very good in doing it. Y I K E S ! ! !

Jacksonville Jaguars 23
Miami Dolphins 17

Free lap dances in North Florida for everyone!!!
🤣🤣🤣damn man i was trying to be positve. You just had to go piss in my cereal

This is a coaching staffs worst scenario. Especially one that’s starting to worry about job security.

If you win it’s expected. It’s no big deal. You beat a team with a 19/20 game losing streak or whatever it is.

But if you lose... oh boy. Everybody in Miami is feeling the pressure this week I guarantee it. That usually leads to a team that plays tight and coaching decisions that get really conservative trying not to make mistakes and playing not to lose which just leads to doing exactly that... making mistakes.

If we lose this game I’d hate to be Grier/Flo.

Miami 20
Jacksonville 16

Lose this game and the rest of the season has to be spent not wins or losses but rather which players are coming back next year.

It shouldn't just be the players that are in fear for their jobs - the coaches, front office, and scouting department should be shaking in their ****.

Tua suffers a lower back strain reclining his seat mid-flight and is carted off the tarmac when the plane lands. Brissett tries to run the RPO game plan tailored for Tua to no avail. Flo bitches at half about the lack of execution, and Brissett is asked to throw left-handed. Both teams trade INTs but not scores, and after goose eggs at the end of regulation, officials agree to settle it via penalty kicks.

Jax 1
Mia 0

After the game players look in the mirror and someone no one has ever heard of tweets that a Watson trade is imminent. Video emerges of Urban Meyer at the back of the team plane hammered with some London U co-eds.

Lose this game and the rest of the season has to be spent not wins or losses but rather which players are coming back next year.
Lose this game and it’s not the players who will have to be concerned about if they will be back next year or not. It will be Grier, Flores and the entire coaching staff who will be the individuals most likely to not be returning to Miami next season.

Tua Starts 42-21 Dolphins Brissett Starts 21-3 Jags

Back
Top Bottom