FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

Without starting an argument, I assume that means Jackson is vaccinated and Shaheen is not

Sounds corny, but this is a statement game. We must show the league that we are ready to take the Division. A loss here is bad. 24-17

Shaheen is no big loss. All the production will be coming from Gesicki and Long this season anyway.

This sucks losing two starting lineman for miami with Tua needing as much protection and against patrios D of all things. I really feel covid is going to really mix up things and teams chances of winning through the season. Teams you expect to win drastically diminished because a star player or two out because of covid while the lesser talented team doesn't lose anybody so evens out things

30 - 16 Fins

I don't think it will be that close, Pats getting massively overhyped by the media. They signed a bunch of scrubs to play WR, and their TE is already nicked up.

If we can slow down or even stop their running game, that'll go a long way in us finding victory at Gillette - if we are hitting on all cylinders. A divisional game; an away game, also means this game is vital for us, to say the least. And what a moral win for coach and our squad going into week two against the Bills...another vital divisional matchup; another tough team to overtake. We got this!

Go Dolphins!

Jaylen Waddle...dropped a HUGE pass.

Under thrown what was probably a TD.

Ei yi yi...

I'm tempted to say same old Dolphins...I guess we'll see. If they lose, we'll know....we've been here so many times before.

Well we know that the media really are trying to make the patriots relevant, but if Tua plays grown up ball the dolphins should win 30-13
Good game idk how good N.E is but they played good games..two even team somebody got win. Great job dolphins on that turn over.

Back
Top Bottom