Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers

We need to lose because Cincinnati isn’t going to win anytime soon.

Lets look at who the Bills played the first 5 weeks vs. The Steeler first 5 weeks. Numbers look one way but the reality is very different. The only real offense the Bills played was New england. Pretty sure they gave up like 33 points.

What are you talking about? How are you "pretty sure" about something that is so far from the truth?

The Bills D gave up 9 points to the Patriots O (Patriots scored 7 off a blocked punt).

24-17 Steelers
we are winning a close game at half time then lay an egg. Steelers outscore us 17-7 in second half

What are you talking about? How are you "pretty sure" about something that is so far from the truth?

The Bills D gave up 9 points to the Patriots O (Patriots scored 7 off a blocked punt).
I said pretty sure because I was just going off memory and didn't put forth the effort to back up the Patriots score. I can own it. Lazy posting effort on my part. Fail accepted.

I said pretty sure because I was just going off memory and didn't put forth the effort to back up the Patriots score. I can own it. Lazy posting effort on my part. Fail accepted.

that's okay. respect to you for owning it.

Steelers have much better lines than we do and they won't take us lightly like the last few teams have because it's MNF. I'm expecting us to get blown out.

Steelers have much better lines than we do and they won't take us lightly like the last few teams have because it's MNF. I'm expecting us to get blown out.
Steelers have had a very tough schedule and have been in every game besides week 1 vs Pats. They are going to pulverize us like they did Cincy.

26-0, Penguins.

There's no way we can skate with them. They're gonna mop the ice with us.

Back
Top Bottom