Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers

Close game, but since it's at Heinz, I'll say 42-9 Hittsburgh.

20-13 Dolphins.

I don't WANT to win, but man this would be the team to do it against I guess.

Good chance this is Rudolph's first game back, and he may be seeing ghosts like Darnold out there.

24-21 Fins. This is the one game I'm hoping we can steal. Otherwise a Jets W.

It'll be a while before we know about that.

Are you saying even if we win this, its vs a garbage team so doesnt tell us much? I tend to agree, as its not the same as all the prior seasons where we would get on a roll, then play on a monday night and get manhandled.

But winning a game with this team on primetime would be a nice step - which is all we are going to get this season anyway - small steps.

Dolphins 28
Steelers 27

Stats:
PASSING
Fitzpatrick 29-39 306 yards 3TD 1INT

RUSHING
Walton 19 carries 88 yards 1TD
Drake 10 carries 20 yards

RECEIVING (Targeting 8 different receivers) Here are STARS
Davante Parker 9 receptions 129 yards
Williams 6 receptions 83 yards 2 TD's
Gesicki 5 receptions 82 yards
Wilson 3 receptions 55 yards 1TD

DEFENSE
SACKS
Biegel
Charlton
Wilkins

INTS
Needham
Lammons

I feel this is where we win our first!!! FINS UP BABY!!!

Dolphins 28
Steelers 27

Stats:
PASSING
Fitzpatrick 29-39 306 yards 3TD 1INT

RUSHING
Walton 19 carries 88 yards 1TD
Drake 10 carries 20 yards

RECEIVING (Targeting 8 different receivers) Here are STARS
Davante Parker 9 receptions 129 yards
Williams 6 receptions 83 yards 2 TD's
Gesicki 5 receptions 82 yards
Wilson 3 receptions 55 yards 1TD

DEFENSE
SACKS
Biegel
Charlton
Wilkins

INTS
Needham
Lammons

I feel this is where we win our first!!! FINS UP BABY!!!

If we absolutely HAVE TO win a game this is probably the only one that offers some level of Win-Win.

Beating the Bengals is the worst we could do.
Whereas, beating the Steelers improve our draft position with their pick.

Way too much credit given to Steelers offense. Rudolph will easily be the worst-rated QB we'll face thus far. I cant see them scoring in the 30s. They literally dink and dunk to their RBs all game. Funny thing if you watch I think its the Steelers-Ravens highlight on nfl.com (its like 11 minutes and doesn't show a single pass thrown by Rudolph).

I think X plays and locks down Juju. Plus TJ Watt is dealing with an abdominal injury and has been limited. That could be huge. Not to mention, they just lost a key player in their 3-4 scheme in Tuitt, hes out for the year, which leaves a huge whole to fill.

I actually think Fitz is going to play well, he likes these moments playing in the spotlight. Steelers do have the best MNF record in the NFL but thats just historical data. I wouldn't be surprised if Fins pull off the upset, especially if Watt is out and X and R Jones play.

Steelers play ball like Baltimore...only they usually beat them at it. Miami plays soft...have played soft for 2 decades. You cannot beat Pitt playing soft. 27-10

Steelers play ball like Baltimore...only they usually beat them at it. Miami plays soft...have played soft for 2 decades. You cannot beat Pitt playing soft. 27-10

Well in the last decade we played soft and beat Pittsburgh at least twice (13 and 16 in the regular season). Guess playing soft against Pittsburgh doesn't guarantee anything.

Not expecting to even compete, but WOW - Would I love a win this week!!!

We have been awful the last decade during prime time games. I expect a big loss this Monday. Steelers win by 30.

Back
Top Bottom