Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers

I think it's best to win this game, which goes against most of our conventional wisdom for tanking for Tua. Pitt already has 2 wins and will more than likely win more. I'm not quite sure the same can be said for us. Them losing still helps us as far as draft posotion goes. That being said, we will get killed.

images

1572028199065.jpeg

1572028306170.jpeg

Waityou-still-trying-to-win--meme-50582.jpg

1572028357279.jpeg

images

win-nothing.jpg

Steelers Defense not getting enough credit here. If we score 10 points it would be a blessing. They are getting better every week. Devin Bush has looked really good. I mean go Phins but lets be real. We are built to not win now at all. Built may not even be the word. Stripped maybe more appropriate.

You do realize we put up 21 versus a defense that did not allow more than 17 to any other team. There is no way the Steeler defense is as good as the Buffalo defense.

I think we may have a shot. Rudolph is back and that is not good for Pittsburgh. Monday night game says we see Fitzmagic. Then two games of stink to follow. Miami 24-21.

I am dangling between another prime time debacle and an upset. Prime time debacle because ...we are the Dolphins. No matter what players we have fielded we just stunk the joint up the last few years. So why should it be any different this year.

Upset because Fitzpatrick stayed within the game plan last week and did not do any crazy FitzTragic stuff. The INT was a pass which was not that badly thrown (low and to the outside) which was intercepted because of a great play by (I believe it was) White. Only criticism I have is that he maybe should have thrown it towards the corner of the endzone. But under normal circumstances either pass is either incomplete or caught by the receiver. That INT followed an incredible 10 min drive against a pretty dam good defense. Until that point we had the lead and had the Bills (offensively and defensively) on the ropes. It was also the first time in which we looked competent after halftime.

If we lose we will get our first win next Sunday against the Jets. If we win we will have a 2-game winning streak after next Sunday.

You do realize we put up 21 versus a defense that did not allow more than 17 to any other team. There is no way the Steeler defense is as good as the Buffalo defense.
Lets look at who the Bills played the first 5 weeks vs. The Steeler first 5 weeks. Numbers look one way but the reality is very different. The only real offense the Bills played was New england. Pretty sure they gave up like 33 points.

Back
Top Bottom