Final Score: Dolphins vs Cowboys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins vs Cowboys

If Rosen starts we score 17 or more. If Fitz starts we score 10 or less
Cowboys 38.

This is going to be a depressing long year searching for wins. But, I feel Rosen will give us a better chance to win some games down the weak stretch of games coming up after the gauntlet. We'll see.

I am more than sure that after the announcement that Rosen will be the starter for this game, that all posted scores will have to be edited by all forecasters. Rosen will make a different - in the positive - against the Cowboys. Agree?

My update: Cowboys by 12 points. Still a lose but a tighter game because we will move the ball better with Rosen at the helm.

35-17.

I think it'll be surprisingly close at the half but Cowboys have a lot more talent and dominate the second half

I am more than sure that after the announcement that Rosen will be the starter for this game, that all posted scores will have to be edited by all forecasters. Rosen will make a different - in the positive - against the Cowboys. Agree?

My update: Cowboys by 16 points. Still a lose but a tighter game because we will move the ball better with Rosen at the helm.

He should increase the points scored, but I doubt it changes the outcome. I would be thrilled if he proves me wrong and delivers a win. I just do not believe that is possible.

38-20 cowboys

I’m gonna say 27-24 Cowboys cause my aunt is going to her first NFL game and I don’t her to witness a blowout..

Rosen update:

Cowboys 38, Dolphins 21

I think he goes downfield a lot more and puts some points on the board. Preston is gonna get like 10 targets.

Back
Top Bottom