Final Score: Eagles v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Eagles v Dolphins

Told y'all the Iggles would suck this year (OVERRATED!), we can actually win this one.

17-14 Dolphins.

Eagles 31
Dolphins 21

They run and run and run on us. Ajayi scores a TD.

Eagles- 27
Dolphins- 17

It's a close game for around 3 quarters, until Eagle get get a few scores late.

We've gotten past making bum QBs look all pro, but are still the tonic for struggling but talented offenses.

27-21 Eagles.

E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles! 30
Dolphins 29

Flo says go for 2 to win the game he does not take us to OT and we fail yet again to convert.

But, it will be entertaining and you will see our boys fight to the end. Like they have since the bye week and all we want to see is progress and winning is good but, playing competively too is better for our future.

Sunday, we saw a undisciplined team and that is now a concern as it has happened 2 weeks in a row. Penalties are momentum killers and game changers they can't happen. If we have another bad call day and our penalties are high then this team is starting to check out because their minds are some place else. Which is unacceptable in my eyes.

Here are my predicted STATS and STARS

Passing
Fitz 23 - 34 288 yards 3 TDS 2 INTS

Rushing
Laird 21 carries 64 yards
(Ballage will be benched to 3rd Down Back as he has 8 carries for -3)
Gaskin 11 carries 55 yards

Receiving
DVP 10 103 yards 2 TDS
Hurns 8 67 yards
Gesicki 7 49 yards TD

Defense
SACKS 2 (Wilkins) and (Baker SSF recoverd by Dolphins)
INTS 1 Crawley

Eagles Stats
Wentz 24-36 298 yards 3 TDS 1INT
3 FGS
3 SACKS
2 INTS

Go Dolphins!!! Win or Lose I am there always, keep showing me progress. So far I have 38 players returning and I am evaluating them myself (hopefully they choose the right ones). I which I could be a scout and final say on our roster for our Miami Dolphins. I miss coaching. Just miss it.:( But, I have a great life, great, great family, and great wife, and once we retire I am living in Miami to be closer maybe at 65 they give me a job with the team. HAHAHAHA!!! Go Dolphins!!!

It really depends on who the fins sign today and tomorrow to start for this week. Not sure flo even knows yets...

E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles! 30
Dolphins 29

Flo says go for 2 to win the game he does not take us to OT and we fail yet again to convert.

But, it will be entertaining and you will see our boys fight to the end. Like they have since the bye week and all we want to see is progress and winning is good but, playing competively too is better for our future.

Sunday, we saw a undisciplined team and that is now a concern as it has happened 2 weeks in a row. Penalties are momentum killers and game changers they can't happen. If we have another bad call day and our penalties are high then this team is starting to check out because their minds are some place else. Which is unacceptable in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom