Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

DOLPHINS-42
jets- 2 (Safety, when a tired Fitz slips while running backwards) ;) :D

If there has ever been a less qualified Coach in the NFL than Adam Gase I dont know his name but Miami is on a mission to lose EVERY game this season and they are good at it. A Gase coached team could be beat by a 3rd grader who has Madden NFL "coaching" experience under his belt but that will not keep the tank from steaming ahead.

Jets Jets Jets 21....Miami 13

I think Darnold is going to look all world against that secondary with X out, I mean Rudolph was just lobbing it up for Christ’s sake and having success. Bell is going to run through that D line as well. I think Gase has had this game circled for awhile now.
Jets 35 Phins 17

I think Darnold is going to look all world against that secondary with X out, I mean Rudolph was just lobbing it up for Christ’s sake and having success. Bell is going to run through that D line as well. I think Gase has had this game circled for awhile now.
Jets 35 Phins 17

This has wishful thinking written all over it. The sad part is this is wishful thinking against our team. Darnold is awful, even our lousy secondary should get a pick or two. Bell needs blocking and better play calling to get yards, with Gase at least one if those two won’t happen.

If the jets win it will be a come from behind style game where the jets catch up because we can’t adjust after the half and Gase typically is pretty decent at that. My guess is it’ll be a one score game. I could see the dolphins jumping out to a 14 to 17 point lead at the half and the game finishing 20-17 fins or 21-17 Jets. Hopefully the former and not the latter.

The Dolphins are a very poorly coached and talentless team. Going to be tough for New York to lose this game.
If you can't see the growth and how well they're prepared and play for this coaching staff each week, I don't know what to tell you. Thus far, I think the coaching is the best coaching I've seen in Miami going back to JJ.

20-17 Mia
NY paper headlines Monday morning..

Gase must be dismissed. Lol

Jets suck but they have Bell and Darnold is due to bounce back to some degree 24-21 Jests

Are we wearing all whites because I think Darnold will lose big against Ghosts

If wear aqua I think Darnold wins

Normally I'd say we will see a lot of Bell.... But it's Adam Gase, he puts his 5+ypc RB's in the dog house.

If the jets win it will be a come from behind style game where the jets catch up because we can’t adjust after the half and Gase typically is pretty decent at that.

Think you got that backwards.

Back
Top Bottom