Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

With X on IR, Darnold throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs, we lose
Yep that’s my take. Our Secondary are trying their hearts out, and I love em for it, but the talent level just isn’t there. With No X available, and scrubhard Jones faking his ass to inactivity, even captain ****wit Gase will be able to take advantage of our plight in the backfield. Loser boy Darnold will have a day along with that streak of pish Anderson.

It should be a very low scoring game imo.
something like 13-10 or 16-13

I don't like the jets of course but it's better for us in the long run if the jets win. It gets us closer to the top pick plus it keeps Gase with the jets which is a good thing also and I don't want the jets with a top 5 pick.

Gase gets his revenge 55-13, Jets extend him for 10 more seasons. One can dream....

BEAT THE JETS! I'm all in for a victory this week. I will be pissed if Flores and co pull another "tank formation" to let Gase's Jets win on Sunday.

No mercy!

62-0 Dolphins

Gates was/is notorious for being stubborn and not changing his game plan at halftime. 3rd and 10, 6 yard screen. Flores changes, just happens to be for the worse for whatever reason.

Gates was/is notorious for being stubborn and not changing his game plan at halftime. 3rd and 10, 6 yard screen. Flores changes, just happens to be for the worse for whatever reason.
actually Gase was famous for flat slow starting games then he’d make the adjustments and we’d play better in the second half. Look at the scoring differentials if you don’t believe me.

I agree about Flores

giphy.gif

Tie, 17 to 17, or should I say a draw.

You know deep in your "seat of intelligence" this is a likelihood.

24 - 21 Dolphins with one defensive score. It seems like Gase is starting to lose the locker room already with Adams feeling betrayed at the trade deadline.

Back
Top Bottom