Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

If losing to them twice takes them out of the TL sweepstake I am not sure I would be upset if that happens. On the other hand I am all for winning ot and let the chips fall where they may. A loss to the ****ty Jets means we aren't trending upwards...Oh **** it, I want to blow them out. A renewed Jets/Phins rivalry would be nice and add Josh Allen in the mix and we'd have one hell of a division.

No way.

The Fins just finished their gauntlet.

Here are the next seven Miami games:

Jets
Rams (at home after a bye)
@Arizona
Chargers
@Denver
@jets
Bengals

Six of those games are absolutely winnable. Let's get crazy and say they win 5. That makes them 7-5 going in to their final four games (which are also very nasty). Do I think they make the playoffs right at this moment, today? No, I don't.

But if they are 8-5 getting ready for Kansas City? I sure as hell ain't gonna say "Man, I wish the Jets had beaten the Fins twice just so they can't get Trevor Lawrence."

this might be setting up to be a trap game... we all know that gase tries everything to beat his former teams.... let's play this one by ear, ask me by the 3rd quarter of the game and we'll have a good idea. flores can outcoach gase, just like he did a (albeit decimated) SF team.

I’d think it wouldn’t matter who was QB for them because the team is poop. For the first time this year I’ll pick Miami to win so they better not let me down.

If we can beat them big the confidence this will instil for the remainder of the season could be massive so big Dubwya

Colonel Sanders has to boot at least 2 or 3 perfect field goals.

Makes it hard to predict our score!

I say we score 4 or 5 TDs on those lousy bastards. Then just add in however many FGs the Colonel wants to boot through. It's up to him, really.

Just been on a jets forum and quite a few think they’ll lose but there are a few who think fitz will have a mare and gift them the win. They all want to lose for two reasons, get gase fired or the TFT tank for Trevor campaign they got going.

Stringing two consecutive Fitz Magic games together in a row is more than a challenge for the bearded one, fortunately we don't need magic to beat these Jets (who are probably the worst team in the league) as long as Fitz is competent and the D and rest of the O show up like they did yesterday we should win comfortably. I'm going for a 27-14 victory for the good guys.

I'll go with 27-17 Dolphins.

Thinking it will be 20-17 in the fourth quarter and we score a late TD to put it away. I don't think we'll pull off a repeat performance like we had against the 49ers and come out a little flat looking ahead to the bye week. Jets are just bad so I still think we will win. Gase's Jets have scored fewer than 20 points in 14/21 games he's coached.

We win 24-13. And where’s nyjunc, miss that crazy kool-aid drinker

30-17 Miami

Jets will hang in for a half and then they'll turn it over a couple times. It's never an easy W playing them.

No way.

The Fins just finished their gauntlet.

Here are the next seven Miami games:

Jets
Rams (at home after a bye)
@Arizona
Chargers
@Denver
@jets
Bengals

Six of those games are absolutely winnable. Let's get crazy and say they win 5. That makes them 7-5 going in to their final four games (which are also very nasty). Do I think they make the playoffs right at this moment, today? No, I don't.

But if they are 8-5 getting ready for Kansas City? I sure as hell ain't gonna say "Man, I wish the Jets had beaten the Fins twice just so they can't get Trevor Lawrence."
4 of those games I can see us being favored in and coming away with a win if we play right. I worry about AZ though considering the trouble we have with scrambling QB's.

Back
Top Bottom