Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Predict the final score to this week's game...

Polish_20201012_145843357.jpg

Sun, Oct. 18, 2020
4:05 pm ET - CBS
Hard Rock Stadium

13 Jets
31 Dolphins

Wonder who the starting QB will be for the Jests. Immobile Flacco who will be unable to move on the creative blitzing the Fins do. Or I see ghosts Darnold who has no weapons to get the ball out to and will likely complete just as many to Miami as to his own teammates.

Glad Gase has such amazing options to go to.

I don’t guess scores but I think Miami will go pedal to the metal like they did this past weekend. Be bullies!

Last edited:
Jets = Just End The Season (Please)! 10
Dolphins 35

Fitz 27 - 34 333 yards 5 TDS No INTS
Gaskin 18 carries 68 yards
Breida 24 carries 88 yards
DVP TD
Williams TD
Gesicki 2 TD
Cox TD

4 sacks
3 INTS (Rowe, Jones, and X).

Jets 100 - Dolphins 0

Because we have to lose so they don't get Sunshine amirite?!

(Dolphins 30 - Jets 17)

Two things: (1) I would absolutely hate it if the Jets land Trevor Lawrence. The thought of it turns my gut; (2) on the other hand, I would love to see Tua and Lawrence go head-to-head twice a year. That would be very entertaining indeed (with us taking all the games of course)!

Polish_20201012_154115714.jpg

Jets 100 - Dolphins 0

Because we have to lose so they don't get Sunshine amirite?!

(Dolphins 30 - Jets 17)

why stop at 100 maybe if we loose like 140-0 they will reward Sunshine to Miami and then they will have Tua and Sunshine and the Jets will have nobody.

Its like tying to get to tomorrow but then it’s tomorrow it’s today again

I don't predict scores but we should win this game. The jets really look bad out there. I know gase will want this one real bad but not this time.

If losing to them twice takes them out of the TL sweepstake I am not sure I would be upset if that happens. On the other hand I am all for winning ot and let the chips fall where they may. A loss to the shitty Jets means we aren't trending upwards...Oh **** it, I want to blow them out. A renewed Jets/Phins rivalry would be nice and add Josh Allen in the mix and we'd have one hell of a division.

Back
Top Bottom