Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

I think we should win the game. Off the top of my head biggest concerns are
1. Bell having a big game. I’m not sure about our run defense yet. Pass defense will be much improved with Jones back but we can’t allow long drives with offenses cramming the ball down our throats like NE.
2. Crowder and Needham, will we give him help? Crowder has been pretty good this year but I think we will have a plan. Rowe should take care of Herndon.
3. Fitztragic makes and appearence and keeps the Jets in the game. We should be able to take advantage of their secondary. We have to make that happen.

I hate these games. Jest could play desperate and with nothing to lose but I just don’t know if they’ll rally for Gase. I don’t think Flo will allow a let down here, it would be a long 2 weeks if we lost to the Jets at home going into the BYE.

Fins 31
Jets 17

Dolphins 34
Jets 16

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the jets have no confidence because of the coaching. What they are doing to their young players by having them play under these conditions will do a ton of long lasting damage. I'd be more concerned with gregg Williams taking out our players instead of losing

Dolphins 33
Jets 13

Coach Flores is going to have Adam Gase looking crazier then he did at his press conference.

tenor.gif

Many predictions have us winning by a large margin. Awesome. I sure hope it unfolds like that. I hate the Jets.

Having watched the Jets last week, I will be stunned if we lose. Of course us Dolphins fans are used to being stunned so it's not like it would be out of the world. Fitzpatrick has a letdown game but we still win 20-10

34-13 gase wupping. That should be all she wrote for the qb whisperer :) I was really excited when he took over as our head coach and then went to the play offs but what a let down he turned out to be, but silver linings and all he's been even worse with the jests :lmfao:

We will win....I mean unless Fitz has a Ray Lucas style outing this is as gimme as it gets in the NFL....you still got to show up and perform obviously but if we beat JAX we can beat these guys without much issue...unless we make it an issue by giving the ball away and not being focused.

If we sign Bell, we will win 956 to 0.

All of the Jets players will lay down and hope that Gase cuts them, so we'll sign them as well.

Without Bell
Dolphins 41
Jester Clowns 17

Back
Top Bottom