Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

If we sign Bell, we will win 956 to 0.

All of the Jets players will lay down and hope that Gase cuts them, so we'll sign them as well.

Without Bell
Dolphins 41
Jester Clowns 17

That athletic article posted in the Bell thread about him narrowing it down to Miami and KC made it seem like it’s too late for him to play this week with a new team. Does anyone know if that’s true?

That athletic article posted in the Bell thread about him narrowing it down to Miami and KC made it seem like it’s too late for him to play this week with a new team. Does anyone know if that’s true?
Yup. Need to have 5 days of testing/quarantine for Covid which isn't enough time.

Think the score will be much closer than people think especially with Flacco playing. 24-21 Phins over Jets.

The amount of people throwing themselves in front of a bus at the thought the Jets might get Trevor Lawrence is hilarious.

Kid is a good prospect, but he ain't that damn special
Because those people go by what they hear instead of actually watching him.

He's a very physically talented QB who isn't being asked to play QB like you're supposed to in the NFL so the hope is that he can learn. He's not Luck. He's not Tua.

Last season I thought Miami could win both games. But as expected they split. The Jets played hard in both games. I expect the same in 2020, Inspite of the Jets putrid showing so far this season.

Divisional games are rough, I usually anticipate a potentially better performance from the apparent lesser team in the New York Jets.

I'm certainly hoping for the Dolphins to win, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

I think we’re gonna get a fired up Jets team this week. They are winless and had the Leveon drama also. I think this is a big test for Flores keeping his guys focused after a huge blowout win last week and coming in against a winless team. If we lose this Sunday it would be a monumental failure in my opinion. We are better than the Jets and need this one. Only ways I see is losing are:

Jets running game goes off (Don’t trust our run defense)
Crowder goes off as he has the best matchup against us
Fitztragic strikes again
Successful trick plays, fake punts or onside kicks

or some combination. I don’t think their outside WR’s or TE will have success agaisnt is.

I think Flores passes the test
Miami 31
Jets 13

Haha I see I already posted, I guess the loss of Bell costs them 4 points to me.

Back
Top Bottom