Final Score: Lions V Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Lions V Dolphins

Wow The faith in Brock Osweiler is HUGE considering had we started a poll in the preseason on who should be the backup Fales would have won easily. Now based on one game some have him better than Tannehill? I’m not sure about that. If he gets by Matt Patricia without turning it over multiple times I’ll be impressed. I’d still pick is, Detroit is not that bad.

Fins 28
Lions 27

I’ll say 23 - 24 Miami with a late FG. But I’m not confident picking them, but I won’t pick against them :)

If we Keep Tate quiet and don't throw the ball near 'Big Play' Slay then Brockstar can get the job done again. 27-24 Drake to have a big game

Vegas has the Lions as a 2 1/2 point favorite on the road......I just don't get it. Sure, we are a lucky 4-2....but the Lions are a deserved 2-3 and are 0-3 on the road. Heck, the win over the Packers was kind of smoke and mirrors....they were doubled in yards and gave up 30 first downs. They won on three fumbles by the Packers and four missed field goals. They won despite never forcing Green Bay to punt.

34-17 dolphins. I think we have our first easy win in a long while. The running backs and the speed at WR just prove to be too much for the lions and grant returns yet another ST Td. Defense gets its first Td too.

Lions 27
Fins 17
Im still not convinced Osweiler can produce with consistency.

It's just a betting line. Vegas dislikes Tannehill and figure that his back up has to be worse. They've been under rating us all year. We may have the 26th ranked defense but I'm gaining a lot of confidence in those guys. 26th is a stat but if it's the 4th quarter and the game is on the line I'll take Minkah, Reshad, TJ,X, McCain, Kiko and the Ohio St. kids, and Quinn and Wake and our young Defensive Tackles like Godshaeu, Taylor, Spense etc. to stop the opposition cold! We have a ton of young, fast stars on defense and it's only going to get better.

If we can put up 31 points against a top 3 Defense (With Osweiler) I'd say we can do similar numbers. Also I think the heat will wear down the lions early but they will get a little wind at half time I'll say 35-14 Dolphins

I like the Fins by 3, it will be a high of 87 with 72 humidity. 4 de's didn't practice Harris,Woodard,Wake and Branch so Stafford should have some success against a weak pass rush that's why I think it will be a close game.

If Tannehill started 41-24 Phins

Brock starts 27-24 Phins in OT

Back
Top Bottom