Final Score: Lions V Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Lions V Dolphins

If Tannehill started 41-24 Phins

Brock starts 27-24 Phins in OT

I am not being atagonistic here at all, it's a genuine question. But has Tannehill ever put up 40 or more points in a NFL game before ?

Edit: OK just looked back, he has done it, 44 pts back in 2015 against Houston. I doubt he will post 40 plus here, fresh from injury and against the 5th ranked D in the league, IF he makes it which I thought I read he was almost certainly out.

Last edited:
I am not being atagonistic here at all, it's a genuine question. But has Tannehill ever put up 40 or more points in a NFL game before ?

Edit: OK just looked back, he has done it, 44 pts back in 2015 against Houston. I doubt he will post 40 plus here, fresh from injury and against the 5th ranked D in the league, IF he makes it which I thought I read he was almost certainly out.
It's the build-in excuse in case we win the game with Oweiler "But with Tannehill we would have won bigger" :lol:

And if Tannehill would have played and won? 'The team carried him.' Excuses work both ways.
I would expect the Dolphins to win with either QB. I am not the one speculating that we would win better or prettier with one or the other QB. I leave that up to the sensitive side of the Dolphins fan base. I simply pointed it out. :lol:

24-23 Dolphins

This Detroit team beat NE. Any given Sunday in the NFL and we have to play a near perfect game to win

27-10 Miami Dolphins Win! Our Defense continues to show why it is one of the better units in the league and robs Stafford, scoring themselves or setting up the offense for a couple easier scores.

If we can put up 31 points against a top 3 Defense (With Osweiler) I'd say we can do similar numbers. Also I think the heat will wear down the lions early but they will get a little wind at half time I'll say 35-14 Dolphins
It won't be that hot though. We expect a nice balmy 75% humidity.

I hope we blow them out. I don't think I can take another stressful game like last week. I swear I had heart palpitations.

I'm scared guys. Even Teddy Bruschi picked us to win this week.

In that case we're doomes. National media buys in = blow out loss. I so hope that trend ends this week. Of course if it does, more folks will buy in...etc...

Back
Top Bottom