Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos

Don't think Denver plays Drew Lock in this game, and if they do he will be extremely limited. Miami is on game 2 of a very winnable 4 game stretch - I don't expect a lot of scoring but I anticipate Miami being well in control of the game, as long as the defense does its job and Tua continues to play safe. Chan Gailey has made a great gameplan the past few games for him.

Miami 24
Denver 9

Denver is allowing 29.5 ppg at home so far (1-3 overall). It’s going to be 48 degrees that day so not too awful. Can Miami run on this team? Vegas did for 203 yards.

Miami cannot drop this game but I have no idea what will happen. I’ll take a stab in the dark and say:

Miami 21
Denver 17

I'll say 24-14, Broncos secondary is quite good, meaning expect plenty of runs. We tend to slow the pedal down on leads in the 2nd half as well. That will bite us one day but I can't see it against this offense

I'll say 24-14, Broncos secondary is quite good, meaning expect plenty of runs. We tend to slow the pedal down on leads in the 2nd half as well. That will bite us one day but I can't see it against this offense
I think by the time we play anyone against whom that will be an issue, Tua will be ready to allow Chan to call plays less conservatively, and it may surprise someone.

Back
Top Bottom