Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos

Let me propose this...

Normally, I agree with this idea, more than most on here, I am a HUGE proponent of running the clock when you are ahead.

But this might be a case where we can experiment. Since I don't see the Broncos as a team that can a) score quickly or b) stop the pass, I'm wondering if we might use this game as a trial (assuming that we get ahead).

Considering that we have the Chiefs, Bills, and Raiders coming up... might this be a time to get ahead, and then unleash Tua for a quarter and see what happens?

Sure, we'd have to get ahead... and then feel good about staying there... but doesn't this game (and this opponent) say... test the waters?
Hmmm, um, No. Takes just one little bad mistake to let a bad team back in the game. Imagine being ahead and we “test the water” and Tua throws a bad pick, is testing the waters worth a real bad loss when we had the game all sown up? Imagine the feeling then. Bad loss could even turn a season around. These players trust Flores right now, no reason to give them any doubt

Hmmm, um, No. Takes just one little bad mistake to let a bad team back in the game. Imagine being ahead and we “test the water” and Tua throws a bad pick, is testing the waters worth a real bad loss when we had the game all sown up? Imagine the feeling then. Bad loss could even turn a season around. These players trust Flores right now, no reason to give them any doubt
That's fear.

It may be time to move past that.

Isn't that what the mega-Tuaistas have been saying. blah blah blah... he was healthy all year long... Fitz never shoulda started... blah blah blah...

Next step... open it up.

vs. a bad opponent.

That's fear.

It may be time to move past that.

Isn't that what the mega-Tuaistas have been saying. blah blah blah... he was healthy all year long... Fitz never shoulda started... blah blah blah...

Next step... open it up.

vs. a bad opponent.
No, it’s called playing smart fundamental football. Has nothing to do with him starting or the Fitz drama

Nice to see the forecasters have no idea what they’re doing. I’ve watched the forecast for Sunday for a week and it started off by saying it would snow there Saturday night and while it would be sunny on Sunday, it would be 40 degrees.

Now there is no snow at all Sat night and Sunday will be 52.

I’m sure this will change 3-4 more times but it’s looking decent for late Nov.

There's a middle ground. With a decent lead, don't stay aggressive and take risks, but, at the same time, don't crawl in a bunker and become paranoid. That bunker is there for 3 min left and a 3 TD lead

Please do not sleep on these guys I know they're a bad football team but this could be a trap game
Me sleeping on them has no effect on the game. I’m sure the players know what will happen if they sleep on the Donkeys. They will be in for a week of hell.

Back
Top Bottom