Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos

Nice to see the forecasters have no idea what they’re doing. I’ve watched the forecast for Sunday for a week and it started off by saying it would snow there Saturday night and while it would be sunny on Sunday, it would be 40 degrees.

Now there is no snow at all Sat night and Sunday will be 52.

I’m sure this will change 3-4 more times but it’s looking decent for late Nov.

In all fairness, this is typical weather forecasting in Colorado. My God, it snows up there thru June. I know, my son lived in Central City where the weather was even worse!

I’m not huge on picking scores I really just feel like the game is too random for that.

But I will say that it is of my opinion that Miami is playing the offense really close to the chest the next three weeks. I think with a much tougher for games after that they are trying to get comfortable inside base packages and get Tua’s feet wet.

We really won’t see anything open up until Kansas City because I think man for man the next three games Miami can just play a fairly vanilla game plan and still overwhelm their opponents.

Me sleeping on them has no effect on the game. I’m sure the players know what will happen if they sleep on the Donkeys. They will be in for a week of hell.
It’s funny how some fans don’t get that fans can overlook everybody and it has no affect on anything. We could literally overlook the rest of our opponents and start talking about which NFC team we are going to beat in the Super Bowl and it wouldn’t affect one thing. We have no power at all. We just watch.

anybody could beat us including Denver. I want the opposite of the “open it up” guys. I want to stay conservative but actually be able to run the football. Make whatever crappy QB starts for Denver beat us because I think the chances of that happening are slim.

Miami 28
Denver 19

I’m going to Go 28-20 Miami. I think it’ll be close for a while because I believe Denver will be able to run the Ball well for the most part. The key for this game is to get off to a fast start again and force Denver to have to throw the ball. We have to stay out of 3rd and short situations on Defense. On Offense it has to be running the ball. Get Breida and Ahmed going along with Washington. Set Tua up for quick throws on 2nd and 3rd and short. Stop the silly Turnovers. Yes, turnovers happen, Center exchange shouldn’t be an issue for a NFL center. I do believe Miami wins but it could be close. Fins up

I’m going to Go 28-20 Miami. I think it’ll be close for a while because I believe Denver will be able to run the Ball well for the most part. The key for this game is to get off to a fast start again and force Denver to have to throw the ball. We have to stay out of 3rd and short situations on Defense. On Offense it has to be running the ball. Get Breida and Ahmed going along with Washington. Set Tua up for quick throws on 2nd and 3rd and short. Stop the silly Turnovers. Yes, turnovers happen, Center exchange shouldn’t be an issue for a NFL center. I do believe Miami wins but it could be close. Fins up
They average 15 points against teams with winning record this season. And you think they can hit 20 against our defense? C'mon

Back
Top Bottom