Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Denver Broncos

Pending on weather but if it’s cold and nasty I expect this game to be a nail biter. Only because I haven’t seen Tua play in cold weather and/or snow before.

Pending on weather but if it’s cold and nasty I expect this game to be a nail biter. Only because I haven’t seen Tua play in cold weather and/or snow before.
Supposedly, it's supposed to be around 50 and fairly clear at kickoff. Maybe as low as 40 by the end of the game, I reckon

I have to believe it's a higher score than that.

We should put up more than that if we just kick field goals.
I think its going to be one of those workmen like games where its gonna be relatively painless.

I can totally see that happening. I am so used to dolphins team upsetting the good teams then turning around and losing to the bad teams that I have come to expect it. This is certainly the type of games we would lose in the past, will be interesting to see how we come out to start this one. I also agree Tua is due to throw a few picks. I hope his Dad doesn't beat him with a belt for throwing picks like he did in high school. That could get embarrassing.
See him on the sideline with his belt in hand eyes on fire. Yells at Tua get over here and drop them.

Back
Top Bottom