Final Score: Miami v Browns | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami v Browns

Very physical Browns team will manhandle the OL. The defense has to be wearing down heading into December. Reminds me of The JJ and Wannstadt defenses that wore out in December because they were playing way to many snaps over the course of the season. Cleveland should win this game fairly easily.
This is reminiscent of a writer that mixes up his metaphors. The Browns' D will mess up the Dolphins' O, because the D is tired, reminiscent of a previous Dolphins' D...

A Browns O player will win AFC O player of the week, because that's what happens about half the games this season.

This is reminiscent of a writer that mixes up his metaphors. The Browns' D will mess up the Dolphins' O, because the D is tired, reminiscent of a previous Dolphins' D...
What metphors?

I see cliches, but no metaphorical subject matter.

A Browns O player will win AFC O player of the week, because that's what happens about half the games this season.

I went back and looked 4 out of the 10 games the dolphins have played the opponents have had 1 player of the week lol.

I have a feeling their offense will go off against us..

34-17 Browns

BB plays starters if he sees real benefit, but we've gotten crushed by their backups in week 17 before.

When!! I don’t believe this has happened. Give me a year! Last year we played their backups in week 17 was 2005 and we won. This has to be from 2000-2004, it never happened.

top of my head

We beat them in 2000 to clinch the afc east in week 17.
They beat us in a hard fought game in 01 but that was week 16 and their starters
They knocked us out of the playoffs in 2002 but that was their starters.
We didn’t play them in week 17 2003 they beat us in that snow game In Foxboro but it was starters.
In 04 we didn’t play in week 17 and our crappy team actually beat the NE starters in a late season game.

I don’t think BB ever crushed us with his backups ever in history.

Last edited:
When!! I don’t believe this has happened. Give me a year! Last year we played their backups in week 17 was 2005 and we won. This has to be from 2000-2004, it never happened.

top of my head

We beat them in 2000 to clinch the afc east in week 17.
They beat us in a hard fought game in 01 but that was week 16 and their starters
They knocked us out of the playoffs in 2002 but that was their starters.
We didn’t play them in week 17 2003 they beat us in that snow game In Foxboro but it was starters.
In 04 we didn’t play in week 17 and our crappy team actually beat the NE starters in a late season game.

I don’t think BB ever crushed us with his backups ever in history.

Last game of the 2010 season. Brady and bunch did start but it was with the backups in that it became a sheer rout.

2-0 ... Haack steps on the back line in the end zone.
number-6-Maxwell-Smart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom