Final Score: Miami v Browns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami v Browns

Frowns 34
Fins 17
Cleveland plays like the team everyone thought they were going to be.

All these teens or lower point-predictions for our beloved 'Fins...WTF?!?!

You're acting like the Browns are the Bills/Cheatriots on Defense...when they're far from it...especially without Miles "The Cleveland Cudgel" Garrett.

And that vaunted, outrageously talented Browns offense, coming in at a world-record breaking 19 pts per game....

The good guys are better coached...Juice will get himself ejected...and Laird goes off:

27-23 Dolphins

All these teens or lower point-predictions for our beloved 'Fins...WTF?!?!

You're acting like the Browns are the Bills/Cheatriots on Defense...when they're far from it...especially without Miles "The Cleveland Cudgel" Garrett.

And that vaunted, outrageously talented Browns offense, coming in at a world-record breaking 19 pts per game....

The good guys are better coached...Juice will get himself ejected...and Laird goes off:

27-23 Dolphins

I just don't know if we'll have the horses to stop their running game. If we do that, which is a huge if, and make Baker beat us we have a shot because he has never been able to beat anyone.

In my opinion the keys to beating Cleveland are:
1. Stop the run first -2 talented backs this is a tall order
2. Force Mayfield to beat you down the field - he hit's about 40% of his passes over 10 yards
3. Clog the passing lanes so he can't see
4. Make him move, he likes to use his limited athletic ability to try to make plays which gets him in trouble

You can tell I think highly of Baker lol!

Somehow if the game is close going to the 4th quarter; fins have a puncher's chance.

Garrett suspended is one thing but what I haven't read yet in this post is the injury (Achilles) to Morgan Burnett. That's a crucial missing piece in Cleveland's secondary.

In my opinion the keys to beating Cleveland are:
1. Stop the run first -2 talented backs this is a tall order
2. Force Mayfield to beat you down the field - he hit's about 40% of his passes over 10 yards
3. Clog the passing lanes so he can't see
4. Make him move, he likes to use his limited athletic ability to try to make plays which gets him in trouble

You can tell I think highly of Baker lol!

I understand the RBs, but the CLE rush O is ranked middle of the pack. Still a tough afternoon for Miami, but not what I'd call fearsome

Pretty sad hoping for a Dolphins player to get injured.

Fate 1... Bobby McCain 0.

You know what is really sad... if he died I wouldnt care either. Stop acting like some kind of keeper of morality. There are thousands, if not more, kids starving to death and dying without medicine each day. That is sad. This is just regular ****, care about something that matters.

Last edited:
I don’t want to add any wins to our W column.

But I want to beat the snot out Mayfield, Landry and Beckham.

Me too! But I would love, if by some biblical miracle, we beat the Pats. I would LOVE for that to happen.

:ffic:

Me too! But I would love, if by some biblical miracle, we beat the Pats. I would LOVE for that to happen.

:ffic:

Agreed but I’d love for that game to matter to them and we can at least “take” something from them, like a bye.

There’s only two players in the draft I REALLY want and I’m about 95% sure they will go to Cincy and Washington. So I’m no loner too concerned with seeding.

Win any game you can, life is short.

Browns have only been double digit favorites 3 times since 1999 and we are one of those 3- heartbreaking.

Back
Top Bottom