Final Score: Miami v Browns | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami v Browns

We'll see cause BB has a history of playing starters throughout. Players play, can't see them or us laying down but we'll see.

Check 2005 Dolphins at Pats....I was there, it was backups. He also did it in 2014 against the Bills. They have been playing for home field in recent years but if they aren't he will rest the starters. Unless the starters are playing poorly then I think BB would play them for some time.

Either way doesn't really matter because I think they will be playing for something. Ravens looks good, they will stay it in for homefield I think.

So it sounds like yall are saying to play the hell out of Landry, Beckham and Mayfield in Fantasy sports this week.

Browns 31 Dolphins 13. We've held our own at times against offenses with suspect talent, but while Baker has underperformed this year he's going to do much more than the Brian Hoyers and Mason Rudolphs of this world. Heck, we got the crap beat out of us by Josh Allen again.

We'll see cause BB has a history of playing starters throughout. Players play, can't see them or us laying down but we'll see.

BB plays starters if he sees real benefit, but we've gotten crushed by their backups in week 17 before.

Browns 31
phins 27

I say close score becuase the phins players are playing hard despite been out of the playoffs. They are playing hard for coach flores. Looks like flores know s how to get them to play hard.

I admire your enthusiasm but this team doesn't have 27 points in them without a running game since Walton and Drake are gone and with the staff playing music chairs at offensive line which was worse when they got their "starters" back.

I admire your enthusiasm but this team doesn't have 27 points in them without a running game since Walton and Drake are gone and with the staff playing music chairs at offensive line which was worse when they got their "starters" back.
Good. As long as we get a higher draft pick in every round. Season is over anyways.

31-17 Browns. Our secondary won’t have a great day. And I probably won’t know the name of half our D. Feels like that almost every week.

Back
Top Bottom