Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Patriots v Dolphins (week 2)

If the Dolphins somehow find a win against the Patriots it will the biggest upset in NFL history!

If we can keep them under 40 points that would be a victory in my book.

I'm thinking like 27-17 New England.

I think the Dolphins will put on a much better showing this weekend. The familiarity of Flores with the Patriots' offense leads me to believe that the Dolphins will at least be able to come up with something of a defensive gameplan to contain them a bit. I don't think they will win, but I think they will put on a much better showing. IMO they will scratch and claw to stay competitive for at least a few weeks, starting with this one.

Now, if Miami does get blown out by 4+ touchdowns at home again...
I think Bill will call a conservative game on offense. Get a quick lead and go into preseason play calling. He knows he is going to win so he's not going to reveal too much for future opponents. On defense I think he will be more stern, just to remind everyone that he is the mastermind of the defense. I'll be shocked if we score more than 10 on offense.

49-14, Patriots

Huge 10 point improvement for this defense, and the offense impressively finds the endzone twice.

1/3 of our game day roster last weekend was picked up the week before. You guy really think that another week of preparation will not make a difference.
The score will be much much more closer than last week. No need for triple digit scoreboards. :bobdole:

Says the guy that stills thinks this is a normal "rebuild" and a tank would never happen. You shouldn't be condescending when it comes to what this team will or will not do.

Since I missed the last game by a factor of 2, I'll go with 118-20. Brady comes out after 7 touchdowns in 1st quarter. Eventually they let anyone who wants to throw a TD pass. Oy. This one could easily be ugly. Of course, I always hope we win. LOL.

Refs stop the game midway 3rd qtr.

TKO.

Points?

That's pointless.

My gut says 35-3 but on the other hand I wouldn’t be shocked if we won then proceeded to get blown out by 40 next few games.

Back
Top Bottom